Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 20DEC Stripers Trolling fish are hitting

Default 20DEC Stripers Trolling fish are hitting

Met up with my fishing bro around 0630 stopped by Union 76 got to the lake not to many boat anglers. Lots of striper snacks around the docks all corralled up, big bait chuckers are out in force to get some DD action inside the bouy line. Dropped a couple of swim baits down on the DR and did a quick search and destroy around the marina area before heading west. Water was around 58-59, we got into some action in less than 30' down in the SW area about mid morning and also on the north side canyon areas. It was nice to have cloud cover most of the day and the cool water temps. Stripeys are in and hitting, Merry Christmas to all GdHkSet

Those pictures make the lake look like some type of GIGANTIC body of water set in a foreign mystical vally where ancient creatures and gods rome freely in a universe that knows no time!

Nice job today, and thanks for sharing your pictures.

Thanks for the report and pics! Nice fish!

Good job out there Vince...We were out last Tuesday and I saw a Stripey Wolfpack of about 10 huge DD's circling between the two docks waiting for their candy bars. Lol, I begged and pleaded the dock guys to let me cast but to no avail. They just laughed...

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    Those pictures make the lake look like some type of GIGANTIC body of water set in a foreign mystical vally where ancient creatures and gods rome freely in a universe that knows no time!
    We cruised all over staying around the shorelines and hitting the points. Structure galore love the place, some big creatures in there too
    Quote Originally Posted by ART HILL View Post
    Nice job today, and thanks for sharing your pictures.
    Welcome Sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by EL JEFE View Post
    Thanks for the report and pics! Nice fish!
    Thanks man.
    Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Good job out there Vince...We were out last Tuesday and I saw a Stripey Wolfpack of about 10 huge DD's circling between the two docks waiting for their candy bars. Lol, I begged and pleaded the dock guys to let me cast but to no avail. They just laughed...
    Thanks, we may head out on a pontoon on weds 31Dec, got my kids flying in so where going to try to get a rental and spend the time with the whole crew cruising around. Those snacks look like browns, hope you have a awesome 2015 on the water.

Your a diehard on those stripers for sure Vince. Thanks for the report . db

Thanks for the DVL striper report.

We hear so little from there sometimes.

Congrats on the catching!