Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Year of End Review - Post Your Favorite Fishing Photo of 2014

Ok correct me how I am wrong. When I checked it said the limit is 2 fish 18in minimum size throughout the state with exception of the Southern District. You fish in Kern County right. Honestly I don't care if you kept a little more than your limit as long as its not a regular habit and you ate what you caught. Personally I don't like fishing looking over my shoulder and I have ate fish many times so I don't see the point of taking ill advised risks. But hey people look up to you in here. Just saying that's all. When I fished on Fri the DFG did come to check.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Ok correct me how I am wrong. When I checked it said the limit is 2 fish 18in minimum size throughout the state with exception of the Southern District. You fish in Kern County right. Honestly I don't care if you kept a little more than your limit as long as its not a regular habit and you ate what you caught. Personally I don't like fishing looking over my shoulder and I have ate fish many times so I don't see the point of taking ill advised risks. But hey people look up to you in here. Just saying that's all. When I fished on Fri the DFG did come to check.

Bucket, your almost there...

Your armed with the right info but your not interpreting correctly.... your second problem is your mindset is just like a Warden. Your assuming I'm doing something illegal instead of trying to think how I'm doing it legally. It's kind of offensive to be honest
    Last edited by cutbait; 12-28-2014 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

Your armed with the right info but your not interpreting correctly.... your second problem is your mindset is just like a Warden. Your assuming I'm doing something illegal instead of trying to think how I'm doing it legally. It's kind of offensive to be honest
    Lol, so who else was with ya the day that pic was taken?

And it wasn't Dev cause the frog is the wrong color...

Frogs rule WON can't be wrong.........

I aplogize i didnt know you fished with that many people. Good job btw

Bucket your still wrong.

These fish are from a Pyramid trip.

In the southern district where the limit is 10 per person.

You were right about the limits and locations, you just assumed I only fish where the limit is 2 at 18..

Thus falsely accusing me of poaching.

Aaaaand that has a tendency to piss a guy off

Cmon BUCKET Your were assuming a little to quickly there,,,

Here,s a similar type of assumption that couls really start un nessesarry drama,,,,,,,,,,

<

WOW bucket,,,,,,,,,,,You must have shot that elk from your truck NOT LEGAL!
    Cause I see the tailgate in the upper left hand corner,,,,None of my business I guess just saying

<

Im sure that the previous statement is NOT correct BUT How would you like someone to pick apart YOUR stuff in such a shall we say ASSUMING viewpoint ?

TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Cmon BUCKET Your were assuming a little to quickly there,,,

Here,s a similar type of assumption that couls really start un nessesarry drama,,,,,,,,,,

<

WOW bucket,,,,,,,,,,,You must have shot that elk from your truck NOT LEGAL!
    Cause I see the tailgate in the upper left hand corner,,,,None of my business I guess just saying

<

Im sure that the previous statement is NOT correct BUT How would you like someone to pick apart YOUR stuff in such a shall we say ASSUMING viewpoint ?

TRAIL BLAZER
    TB being TB....

Super genius

TB being TB....

Super genius
    Lol i get your point but it works both ways doesnt it. Being a smart alec myself i have to respond.If i knew what i was doing was right and had enough self confidence i wouldnt have the need to defend myself. Lol. Sorry it was too tempting lol. Likei said i owe cutbait an apology. Case closed and no hard feeling tb and cutbait im cool with you buddy .
    Last edited by Bucket; 12-28-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Sorry bout the thread jack darkshadow.

T/B

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast