Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Year of End Review - Post Your Favorite Fishing Photo of 2014

Default So many to choose from..........

....... but I would have to say this day was a HUGE milestone for me......... Thx Pontoon, Wingnut, Murrieta Angler and all the crew........and FNN!
    Great post.........

I'm using this one 'cause my 2014 season SUCKED!!!!!

Here is my 2014 selection:
    Last edited by Nipple Twister; 12-20-2014 at 10:21 AM.

First trip to Diamond Valley on the new boat with our 6 year old. It was an epic day for both of us but at this exact moment I remember turning around and just watching him for a bit and thinking that this is way to awesome not to capture.

>

Quote Originally Posted by Baja1ab View Post
    First trip to Diamond Valley on the new boat with our 6 year old. It was an epic day for both of us but at this exact moment I remember turning around and just watching him for a bit and thinking that this is way to awesome not to capture.

>
    Yeah, that's a great shot. Oughta go on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Baja1ab View Post

>
    Great shot!

My favorite pic of 2014 is this one because it represents the beginning of our first full day of fishing the California Delta;

Fishing the California Delta was a dream I've had for many years and this man made it possible for me in 2014. He and his buddy Skip gave up a shot of tournament glory by allowing a third man on the boat to make this backseat boy's dream come true. Truly upstanding gentlemen indeed;

And Skip eating an afternoon snack;

This photo to me represents a fantastic and surreal fishery where there are endless possibilities of catching fish;

This was truly a rewarding trip and the fun factor was through the roof.
    Thanks again Dev and Skip for a fishing voyage I will never forget!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    What started it all, and what my fishing pals and I will talk about forever
    I thought the limit was 2 18 in minimum.san diego county is 10 no size limit. I not sure about possession limit but it shpuld be the same. The dfg said stripers should be consumed 2 serving a week for men over 45.
    Last edited by Bucket; 12-21-2014 at 12:17 PM.

These are some of the stuff I did and went to this year.

Last edited by Bucket; 12-21-2014 at 01:59 PM.

My choice for 2014:

First trip to Yellowstone, and definitely not my last.
    Last edited by DarkShadow; 12-23-2014 at 11:16 AM.

That is a hell of a nice red flare on the jaw of that fish, DS. I also got my first cutt this year, totally on accident.

I gotta dig up the picture. The one of me in bike leathers with a smallmouth and a big *** grin on my face in the forest.
    I wish I had a picture of the fish that broke my new chatterbait rod. That thing was a Heffer. I always lose the damn big fish. Always.

I wish I could have done a lot more fishing up here this year. Hoping to do more next year! Have a few ideas stirring around in the soup. Have to work again like normal people though, makes it hard =p

Finally patched my Simms yesterday. Been average about 40 up here lately and rainy. Gonna have to be a man and find a fish soon. Feel the itch.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 12-27-2014 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    I thought the limit was 2 18 in minimum.san diego county is 10 no size limit. I not sure about possession limit but it shpuld be the same. The dfg said stripers should be consumed 2 serving a week for men over 45.
    Bucket your wrong. You need to learn the dfg regs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast