Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 12/17 NPH night Session/Boat Parade, front Row, (PICS)

Default 12/17 NPH night Session/Boat Parade, front Row, (PICS)

Hey Everone,

So arrived at 4ish and luanched like at 430 ish and 10 min later landed my first one, Halibut! smallie but halibut nonetheless lol soon after about 5 min later, landed my second, SPOTTIE, i for sure thought it would go wide open hahah...but NOPE, boat traffic started and it took a *****, didnt land my 3rd one till i hit a spot where there was no traffic, decided i was gonna jam liike at 630 lol just to be stuck in this cove while the parade went on for an hour LOL, didnt fish anymore and just enjoyed the boats

Numoero DOS

number 3 then i stopped fishing LOL to many boats and wakes and had to have my head on a swivel cuz my vessel was so small, make sure al these drunk fools didnt hit me, had idiots like 5 ft from me LOL, after they new they had jacked up they would go MERRY CHRISTMAS hahahaahh comedy hahahah :santa:

Front Row parade SEAT!!!! woohoo *:cheers:

one more pic out of the water

thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes

Happy Holidays

Tony G
    Last edited by Fishingdachronarch201E7; 12-18-2014 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks for the post, great pics too..
    DR

Cool pics,thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

A little late to read your post but I am glad I did. Thanks for you pictures and post I enjoyed it. Cool looking fish and you will catch a leagal butt and I am glad you got there.
    TL's
    Bill / jig-guy
    ? night fishing, you ever tried the lead jigs with the super glow white or orange paint on them? I have had good luck on rock cod at over 200 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jig-Guy View Post
    A little late to read your post but I am glad I did. Thanks for you pictures and post I enjoyed it. Cool looking fish and you will catch a leagal butt and I am glad you got there.
    TL's
    Bill / jig-guy
    ? night fishing, you ever tried the lead jigs with the super glow white or orange paint on them? I have had good luck on rock cod at over 200 feet.
    Thanks Mr, Bill/Jig Guy and your very welcome on the pics...it was a great time out there...and as a matter of fact, i hit the surf yesterday and landed my first legal hali of 2015, 23 inches

and i havent used those leadheads but for sure will give them a shot, thank you sir!

Tony G

Great post, sorry I missed it earlier....a couple of fish and a front row seat to the parade

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Great post, sorry I missed it earlier....a couple of fish and a front row seat to the parade

TD
    All good TroutDog, and thanks bro, yeah it was good time! good stuff!