Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: striper hunting tips at the wood?

Default striper hunting tips at the wood?

Heading over to the wood with hamdenst on Sunday ??

Stripers all migrated back up the duct.
    just go enjoy the cold wind and grey skies.
    I think it depends where youre at on the lake.
    I fish the dam and northern areas 2 to 3 times a week.. still gettin bit on flukes and paddletails...small ones seem to be real close to shore...think small. ....3 to 4 inch baits.
    Dont journey to the south side of the lake much so couldnt tell you whats going on over on that side.....
    dress warm!

Quote Originally Posted by sealclubber View Post
    Stripers all migrated back up the duct.
    just go enjoy the cold wind and grey skies.
    I think it depends where youre at on the lake.
    I fish the dam and northern areas 2 to 3 times a week.. still gettin bit on flukes and paddletails...small ones seem to be real close to shore...think small. ....3 to 4 inch baits.
    Dont journey to the south side of the lake much so couldnt tell you whats going on over on that side.....
    dress warm!

Wow, Seal has an admirer, or atleast protoge

Aww come on now...i threw a tip out there And it is true....stripey all migrated up the duct toward the 15 where all the tourists stop and feed them fries from in n out.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Hmm, I thought he was chasing seal around all his spots beating him on the head with his swimbait rod and stealing said spots...

Quote Originally Posted by sealclubber View Post
    Aww come on now...i threw a tip out there And it is true....stripey all migrated up the duct toward the 15 where all the tourists stop and feed them fries from in n out.
    Lol, the Jalapeno's in the little plastic packs from there work better...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, the Jalapeno's in the little plastic packs from there work better...
    of course they do,
    they're very close in color to chartreuse lol

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    The pride I'm feeling right now cannot be measured! There is hope.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Hmm, I thought he was chasing seal around all his spots beating him on the head with his swimbait rod and stealing said spots...
    They are gone now. Trout plant happened too early in the week for the spot stealers and then it got cold and rainy. They were gone only me and a friend were out there plying the waters on the coldest most dismal day of the year so far.

I love the cold, snow, rain, hail, tornado's (So Cal's becoming the next tornado alley don't ya know, global warming I'm sure) the crazier the better, keeps out the riff raff.

Sealclubber's ok to follow me around, soon he'll realize though that I'm just another shmuck tossing swimbait's till I need surgery (who else on here suffers from swimbaititis?) with no real clue when or where their going to hit.

Does anybody want to answer the original posters questions instead of hijacking his thread? Geez.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast