Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 3 Hour Newport Bay Solo Sess!

Default 3 Hour Newport Bay Solo Sess!

Hey whats up everyone!!! salute

Just a quick solo session report, needed a fix so hit the bay....shot out from Balboa Island and kicked to the yacht club and worked my way up to the bridge..was hitting the open docks when i hooked into my first one and i was like sweet the skunk is off...little after i released it it seemed it called the attention of a seal cuz it popped out about 3 ft in front of me and it scared the crap out me What a Face : ....to the point that i was like EFF this, im getting out hahaha...i calmed down and i was like hmm hes gone lol, time to fish again...started hitting the docks and ended up picking up 4 and losing 2 due to being sawed off Evil or Very Mad but for 3 hours, not to bad....could of been worse lol....

>

>>>

Thanks for reading and sorry any mistakes

im out there every wednesday if anyojne wants to join

Tony G

Nice report! the seal must of had the heart racing lol
    I think I need to join you ill shoot you a pm

3. Default

nice man that looks fun , all were on that camo sand worm?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Nice report! the seal must of had the heart racing lol
    I think I need to join you ill shoot you a pm
    ohh for sure, plus when your by yourself little creepier, but yeah lets rock Mr-T Rex.....way down! like i said i go every wednesday....

Quote Originally Posted by CrouchingNinjaHiddenFish View Post
    nice man that looks fun , all were on that camo sand worm?
    it was, those spotties are some fighters, even the smaller models have lots of heart LOL and yes sir...all on the camo..i usually use the red sandworm and nail them too but ran out and pulled some oldies i had, little hard from sitting there but juiced them up with hot sauce and it did the trick...

like i told Mr-Trex im out there every wednesday, come join!

Do the spotties bite all throughout the winter months or does the bite slow down dramatically like largemouth?

Nice,WTG and to have the intensity to go after them!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by jicasiano View Post
    Do the spotties bite all throughout the winter months or does the bite slow down dramatically like largemouth?
    Hey jicasiano, in my opinion there nothing like largemouth...they bite year round...or atleast ive caught them year round no problem....newport bay is always steady with spotties....

u have a tube?

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Nice,WTG and to have the intensity to go after them!

Cya Tuna Vic
    Thanks TUNAVIC...and sometimes u just need that fix even if seals are there LOL....