Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Deps 175 Slide swimmer Butch Brown stoker trout

Quote Originally Posted by luckyjr21 View Post
    no one asked you for your opinion , and you can call me flipper all you want
    That's a lot of flipping fingers! See the thing about forums is you don't have to ask for an opinion to get one.

Tackle Warehouse purchase? They ran out of the BB's pretty quick but might still have a few other patterns that someone could get custom painted for about the same price that you are asking.

Good luck!

turners has them. Longfin and anglers probably does. these baits are some what easy to get a hold of....

yup gogreen, i saw them there the other day, they used to have it where you would buy one for like $250 or something and 100 of that was like a gift certificate to buy more stuff there, but when i was there and talking to the guy, he said it was a lame idea about adding the 100 and they went away from it...think they had them for a 150 or less, could be mistaken..but for sure saw them there...cool baits...

think they have them for 119.00 that's what they are everywhere else at least .. I got one from last chance for 119 plus tax and they shipped it free came out to 128 I think.....

that was the lamest idea ever!! glad they 86'd that crap

Holy mackerel! Worrying about $19 luckycraft just seems silly now, never thought a fishing lure would have a triple digit price tag.

go check out a roman made mother........ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    think they have them for 119.00 that's what they are everywhere else at least .. I got one from last chance for 119 plus tax and they shipped it free came out to 128 I think.....

that was the lamest idea ever!! glad they 86'd that crap
    cool cool and yeah the Turners rep said the same thing...funny!

WOW (does it come with a rod or anything? )

TD

come with the risk of losing it first cast and the reward of a monster.........

I told my wife I only wanted a couple of lures for Christmas and gave her a Roman Made link. Got the stink eye and a firm no after she saw what they cost. Guess it's gonna be a lump of Coal in the stocking again this year.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast