Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Struggling 49ers Vs SeaChicken's Round 2

Default Struggling 49ers Vs SeaChicken's Round 2

All I have to say is Unleash Kaepernick! Let him Run Run Run he obviously isn't a pocket passer as you can see. They are trying to mold him into something he isn't

On the bright side Go Niners!!

Your a little late to the party. We've already established that a few week ago. He's not a pocket passer, **** he's not even a QB. He stinks. Not the future of the Niners. New coach, new QB next year. I hope. The NINERS are a run first team. They got away from that this year and it shows. Weather Kap runs or passes he's not going to do any good because they got away from gore. They key on Kap and its a wrap.

Sucks seeing a team with so much talent going out like this
    Harbaugh's contract is up and it will suck to see him go , crabtree contract is up and kaep whether we like it or not we are stuck with him for 6 years

Quote Originally Posted by SwimbaitOnly View Post
    Your a little late to the party. We've already established that a few week ago. He's not a pocket passer, **** he's not even a QB. He stinks. Not the future of the Niners. New coach, new QB next year. I hope. The NINERS are a run first team. They got away from that this year and it shows. Weather Kap runs or passes he's not going to do any good because they got away from gore. They key on Kap and its a wrap.

RAMS stock going up.....9ers going down, who woulda thunk it!

Not sure why Gore, Hyde and Vernon Davis aren't getting the ball more...did you guys REALLY lose to the raiders???

TD

Yes Sir....

Ok....

Harbaugh is not up? Hence the off season trade rumors.

9ers #1 problem is they aren't the Broncos....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    kaep whether we like it or not we are stuck with him for 6 years
    T-Rex, as I have stated in a previous post, we are NOT stuck with our idiot QB for another 6 years. His supposed mega-contract is one of the most TEAM friendliest contracts of any high paid QB in the league. The niners have the ability to release him at any given time. It also states that Kap is only required payment if he performs up to certain expectations and stipulations within his contract. In fact, if he cannot execute or fulfill his contingencies, his pay will decrease (de-escalator clause). Furthermore, he is only guaranteed the initial $12.3 million dollar signing bonus, which is paid over the life of the contract. That's only a $2 million dollar hit to our salary cap every year. I say give him one more year, thoroughly construct a backup plan, if he doesn't show growth or improvement, let his @$$ go. The more I watch him play, my ill feelings towards him are increasingly strong. No, I'm not pointing fingers and looking for someone to blame. Sure the entire franchise needs to make some drastic changes. But, to me (a die hard niner fan), it's plain and simple...Colin Kaepernick is garbage. Yes I said it, he is GARBAGE. His play against the Raiders was pathetic. I despise the s--thawks, but let's keep it real, the way that team is playing, niners are in for a good 'ol @$$ whoopin. So sad....our season is done.
    Last edited by basshole1; 12-09-2014 at 02:15 AM.

I hardly agree with Trent Dilfer but I am with him on this one
    "Culture Trumps talents and tactics. The culture (in SF) has become burdensome.. its heavy, its weighing on everybody. you played your best when you are burden free. you go out and just play the game! Nothing's weighing you down. And everything is weighing people down in the 49ers organization from the top to the bottom & it's culminating the worst with the quarterback. it breaks my heart because the kid is talented I don't think Colin kaepernick is beyond repair. Somebody really smart who understands quarterback development is going to get him and bring him back to life"

Like I said don't count your chickens before they hatch! Don't forget last year's superbowl performance

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Ok....

Harbaugh is not up? Hence the off season trade rumors.

9ers #1 problem is they aren't the Broncos....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    I hardly agree with Trent Dilfer but I am with him on this one
    "Culture Trumps talents and tactics. The culture (in SF) has become burdensome.. its heavy, its weighing on everybody. you played your best when you are burden free. you go out and just play the game! Nothing's weighing you down. And everything is weighing people down in the 49ers organization from the top to the bottom & it's culminating the worst with the quarterback. it breaks my heart because the kid is talented I don't think Colin kaepernick is beyond repair. Somebody really smart who understands quarterback development is going to get him and bring him back to life"
    One more year, let's see how he does. In regards to 49ers dysfunction, I think Dilfer is absolutely correct in his analysis. But, to say that Harbaugh doesn't understand the QB position and player development is somewhat of a stretch. After all, he did play 14 years in the NFL, mostly as a starting QB...and under his tutelage, a guy by the name of Andrew Luck developed into a pretty nice football player. Just sayin, I don't see this franchise going anywhere with this guy. I guess all of us loyal fans will just have to hope for the best. BTW..I still can't get over the fact that we lost to the friggen Raiders!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast