Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lahe BUENA VISTA. TBjr gettin his SLAY on.

Default lahe BUENA VISTA. TBjr gettin his SLAY on.

Jacob was wanting some on the water time with pops,DONE DEAL!

So We loaded up his new rods/tackle bag<winnings from the Jr striperslam> and the boat and away we went.

Stoped on the way out and had some breakfast then to the lake gate at 5 45 am.

lady at the gate says that they havnt stock,d since the 17th of nov,, No worrys Jacob I say,

YOUR a BAKO BOY and that's all the edge you need,

Had a blast out there. Jacobs new insulated coveralls and insulated boots work,d great.

Nice when you can keep a 6 year old warm in super chilly conditions and not have to worry abought them getting wet and sick.

Had a slow pic on fish, a GREAT time on the water ,and a BLAST spending time with my youngest boy #6.

CUTBAIT We gotta get him and jack on a EPIC boat bite of some kind to seal the deal on there FAVORITE thing to do!= F I S H

JACOB showing off BAKO BOY style.

Lake evans at Full pool,,water 62 degrees 2 ft vis,,

Cutbait that means that lake WEBB is full and just turning on B L U E sssssssssssss.

TRAIL BLAZER

Looks like a great trip. Way to keep the young ones on fish!

Best report I've seen on FNN in along time. Great job Bako boy 1 and Bako boy jr.

Cool deal.. they would get more people to go if they would just stock more often

Niiice trout!

Great job Jacob.

Brent

What an awesome time with your son!

Congrats on the catching Jacob!

Learn' from a master, doesn't get any better than when your mentor is your Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup ,, thats my grandson . He is turning into quite the fisherman . How could he not , rite ? at a boy Jacob ! proud of ya buddy .

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Learn' from a master, doesn't get any better than when your mentor is your Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hay DEVO,,,,Maby if your interested The next time we take the battleship out would you be interested in taking up a seat?

Probably wont be until after xmas though

TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Hay DEVO,,,,Maby if your interested The next time we take the battleship out would you be interested in taking up a seat?

Probably wont be until after xmas though

TRAIL BLAZER
    I would be honored to have a seat with ya, am I gonna need to get permission from MO?? I don't want his feelin's hurt after the big one he caught that I netted......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast