Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Give a Big Shout out to the new Stewarts of our Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I think we can put this to bed for now
    I missed something on the post! Was there a picture attached or what? What are you guys talking about??

Funniest **** I have read in a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time! haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    I ain't kind to ********** who go around harassing kids cause he's to dumb to know what a swimbait is. You're not the DFG so just mind your own ****** business.
    Wow, really nice there pal. Does it make you feel like a big man talking down to an old guy like that? The language on a public forum is pretty crude there dude, real kids do read these threads. Trying to intimidate there much? Oh, the dude just threw it for fun right? It's completely coincidental that the punk just HAPPENED to have the big rod rigged with a hook, sans swimbait eh?

Doesn't matter if he's DFW or not, that why there's such a thing as "caltip". You did it in full view of the public, that makes it his right to speak out. So I suppose if a dude was stuffing lead in a Bass's belly and weighing it you'd be cool with that eh? After all, it's nobody else's business right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SGLT20.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	45405
    And this kids, is a line-through, again since we still seem to be confusing things...

DAMMIT....what did I miss??? The thread was getting interesting then took an about face..... WTH....someone needs to come clean.... Either someone was using live trout and needs to be punched or someone is lying about seeing someone use live trout and needs to be punched.... lol Im so confused..... this is 5 minutes Ill never get back..... ugggg lol cant we all just get along??

Pete
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 12-04-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Perris Sucks!
    Last edited by SilverCarpSuck; 12-04-2014 at 06:47 PM.

hey this could be a great add....swimbait looks so real old people call dfg for live baiting

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumJs View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SGLT20.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	45405
    And this kids, is a line-through, again since we still seem to be confusing things...
    Ahhh, I see. Must've been tough tossing that Trout with a swimbait swinging around the line above it...

Forgot to mention that you're not supposed to fish off the dock either...hahahahaha
    Didn't get in trouble for that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Forgot to mention that you're not supposed to fish off the dock either...hahahahaha
    Didn't get in trouble for that either.
    Don't want to bust your bubble, but you can fish off that dock...only now that the ramp isn't in use. try fishing off the other ones and see what happens I would actually recommend fishing that dock if you are throwing the big bait...I'd just stay at the wood though, Perris still sucks...

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast