Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Give a Big Shout out to the new Stewarts of our Sport

Sure does..... now just fish!. I used to bullshit with you on the docks alot.. wtf happen to you? vanished....

It's all good dude... no worries.. Yea i have potty mouth im irish.. :-/ My pass is no good but i have a kayak now so im usually out on that thing. havent been fishin the shore much at all.. today was the first time in FOREVER. we didnt even know they had stocked till I seen you bringing them in. I dont even own a swimbait rod.. LMAO.. anyways.... ill apologize for everyone of us on that dock, didnt mean to be rude. but us youngins hate authority. :-p

Time for a beer.. :-)

This thread took a U turn...

It had so much potential

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    This thread took a U turn...

It had so much potential

So much potential.....Something must have happened back stage because it was going good and then a big hug and a kiss.

love u cupcake!

For the record, this is what just one example of a swimbait looks like: http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Savag...8HAQ#multiview

If we cannot distinguish between that and a LIVE trout, then we should likely not be trying to get folks in trouble for doing nothing. If DFG came and no citations were issued (using a live trout would be a SERIOUS infraction that they won't take lightly), let's move along and stop playing Paul Blart Lake Police.
    Last edited by QuantumJs; 12-03-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Next time, run on to the dock area and holler, in your best Gomer Pyle voice, SEET-A-ZEEN's arrast, SEET-A-ZEEN's arrast and call Justice of the Peace, Andy Taylor, over for a small town trial and serve justice!

OR,

Dress up in a hunter's outfit, stand motionless on the dock area and when the bell on the offending pole (with the stuck trout as bait) rings out, get a scale, weigh the poaching bastard and 's ARRAST his gluteus maximus!

OR,

If you wanna do it right? Apply to the DFG and become a game warden, only to realize... oh hell, I got other responsibilities that need to get done and there is just no way to catch 'em all !!!

I know you're passionate about your fish and that you want to protect the sport by drawing attention to the alleged unlawful acts of others, but geeze, it's not your job to oversee the lake and cite these people on this forum... LOL.

But, really?, do whatever floats your boat, I do ;)
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-27-2016 at 11:45 PM.

dang, i missed so much by not logging on yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by gcopple View Post
    dang, i missed so much by not logging on yesterday.
    X2 I had to work late!!!! Thanks everybody for being human!!!!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast