Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Give a Big Shout out to the new Stewarts of our Sport

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

pretty funny Dark

i am trying to be original. seeing as how some are not clever...

Pretty clever.....for a douchebag!

Here I stand, waiting... lol.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-28-2016 at 12:14 AM.

Here I stand, waiting... lol.

Douche bag

But you can't stop yourself from reading them, I can tell because you always respond. Just admit it, all this fnn stuff is amusing and we love it when the controversy/bickering arises. We all need something to hate in our lives just so we can ultimately like ourselves just a little bit more. Do and say whatever floats your boat, I'll do the same.

I'll probably never respond to you ever again brenty boy, your comments are too mundane and lack depth. Just sayin.

I rarely come here anymore, I only check in a few times a day as there is nothing going on. I used to check in all the time to see the new posts.

I even removed the link from my phone, as I only check in when I get home and am on my computer.

The fishing reports are surely present but many are just ho hum and uninteresting. I did like the underwater video of the spoon attacks, that was cool.

hahah, we need the old FIRE!

I have even thought about dropping the link from my home computer, which I still may do, I'll just check in when I feel like googling fnn and NEED some info.

Let's get some more underwater fish life/feeding videos!

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-28-2016 at 12:15 AM.

All the PRO TROLLS killed this place. SAD, everything posted gets so judged by style,tackle,natural,artificial, catch, hook size, contrast in the picture so all the cool folk BAILED.
    tried to warn admins but was laughed off and told "ITS A PUBLIC SITE" and we know that by the number of members that still post detailed, and take the time to share a pic, reports.
    Bullies & Trolls Suck.

this thread gave me a headache ,now im going to go up north and work then go and do some TROUT fishing and enjoy the sierra's beauty and this will all go away.................

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    All the PRO TROLLS killed this place. SAD, everything posted gets so judged by style,tackle,natural,artificial, catch, hook size, contrast in the picture so all the cool folk BAILED.
    tried to warn admins but was laughed off and told "ITS A PUBLIC SITE" and we know that by the number of members that still post detailed, and take the time to share a pic, reports.
    Bullies & Trolls Suck.
    I agree with you about a lot of negative things said on here that shouldn't have been said, which causes a lot good of people to stop posting on FNN!!! However, I don't think their Bullies or Trolls. (at least in the fishing sections) What they really are is Nazis and Dumbshittes. I think everybody knows what a Bass or a Trout Nazis looks like. It's the Dumbshittes are the ones who will fool you. They usually don't post a lot, BUT they think it's their job to critique every fish report written and add their worthless opinion about the OP techniques in the fish report!!!!! Their not professional Trolls because they usually fad back into obscurity after they make their stupid comments!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-19-2015 at 09:53 PM.

You know what I've found. I am active in a lot of the message boards in different states as I spend time fishing out of state in the summer and am from back east. People actually get along in the other state message boards I go to and post interesting reports. No, they don't give GPS coordinates of their spots and when someone keeps a big fish you get a few of the "catch and release natzis" that chime in. But their is very little attacking and some good information. shared with a lot of "good jobs" and "that a boys".

Now come to FNN and your liable to see guys setting up meeting spots to "fight". Guys calling people out and posting threats,etc.,etc. And as for reports.............very little of that goes on either.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    People actually get along in the other state message boards I go to and post interesting reports. No, they don't give GPS coordinates of their spots and when someone keeps a big fish you get a few of the "catch and release natzis" that chime in. But their is very little attacking and some good information. shared with a lot of "good jobs" and "that a boys".

Now come to FNN and your liable to see guys setting up meeting spots to "fight". Guys calling people out and posting threats,etc.,etc. And as for reports.............very little of that goes on either.
    Rod,

Perhaps this occurs because in SoCal, freshwater anglers are limited to the areas they can actually fish, and when they find a good area or bite, they prefer to keep it secret, and anybody who lets loose lips sink ships becomes a target.

One of my favorite arguments that I see on this board is when people try to compare fisheries in SoCal, to fisheries back east, as if both areas' demographics were exactly the same.

If a dog who barely gets fed gets food put in his dish, he/she may be a bit more aggressive to other dogs who try to eat their food, than in an environment where food is endless.

But let's keep comparing SoCal to South Carolina!

The "too many rats in a cage" scenario.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast