Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Give a Big Shout out to the new Stewarts of our Sport

True and true on all accounts. I will tell you this much for pure comedy the FNN boards are hands down more entertaining.

But I want to move to South Carolina, because I can fish a lake and not have anybody near me.

Okay,

Here is the skinny gang. Talked to a coast to coast trucking/fishing buddy who carries a pole in his 18 wheeler (and no, doesnt have a chimp like in the 80s movie "Bj and the Bear"). Anyways he said hands down the best lake he has seen,,,,,,drum roll please...........LakE Elsinore. Okay, just kidding there. Kentucky Lake.....160,000 acres with largies, smallies, stripes, white, walleye, gills, crappie, catfish,etc,etc.

so lets all say the hell with this place and move to the banks of Kentucky Lake........lol
    Last edited by HuskerRod; 04-21-2015 at 10:58 AM.

do you know why Hitler and aggressive trout fisherman wore glasses?

cause they could nazi.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-28-2016 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

do you know why Hitler and aggressive trout fisherman wore glasses?

cause they could nazi.

Hookdfisherman,

Have you ever considered a career in stand up comedy????????????

I do not chuck trout either.

There is a thing called the "Cloud". This "Cloud" stores every single piece of data that ever gets posted or sent over the net. You can edit or delete text and ideas (a.k.a. rants and false accusations) but, they're still floating around in the "Cloud". Even Federal Tax Officials who claim to have deleted emails, information, or directives to target special interest groups have been put back on the hot seat because: "Oops, we just so happened to find all that deleted information in a Cloud".

So just a bit of advice; in your best interest, you might want to keep what you think you know to yourself, until it becomes what you can prove...

another oops, tom t wasn't the "good stewart" he thought he was in this situation; where is tom t anyways??? is he... em bare assed?

then you can freely scream it from the mountain tops without any repercussions.

is this karma, or am i a prognosticator to the nth degree?

IRS watchdog recovers thousands of missing Lois Lerner emails, reignites Hill probes

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...cmp=latestnews

hooked, ur still a douche.

LOL

thanks!

btw who needs water to catch fish? cuz i don't.

(catch fish, that is (not without that all-important H2O). yuk yuk

who's gonna care about chuckin' trout when we're shootin' each other over a crystal geyser anyway?

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-28-2016 at 12:16 AM.

hookd not nice to call yourself a douche. you should have more self esteem. don't be so hard on youself. Douche!!!! Haha jk

wth ever happened to tom turkey ?

i'd say he got gobbled up, tarred and feathered by my lawyer: M. Barrast, Attorney at Law; for false accusations and slander written on a public forum but,

i'd rather remember him as a hoot (at least for a short time anyways).

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 06-28-2016 at 12:17 AM.

9. Default

Really wish I could have seen this post...can anyone give me the tl;dr version?

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    ...can anyone give me the tl;dr version?
    Tom apparently thought HookdFisherman's crew was using a live trout. He called DFG on him, DFG showed up and couldn't prove anything.

Tom apparently thought it was still a good idea to come on to FNN and call out the alleged trout chuckers, and sarcastically called them "Stewarts [sic] of our Sport"

Stewarts?

Then an InterWebs argument was had:

The End

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast