Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 9er/seachicken ingame

I know it's vindictive and petty but when Sherman and Wilson were seated in front of that turkey on the SF emblem, I couldn't help but smile inwardly at the thought of all the sour-puss bay-area fans spitting out their free range turkey and locally sourced greens in disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    I know it's vindictive and petty but when Sherman and Wilson were seated in front of that turkey on the SF emblem, I couldn't help but smile inwardly at the thought of all the sour-puss bay-area fans spitting out their free range turkey and locally sourced greens in disgust.
    Without intentionally spoiling your dream here. 9er fans had turned off the game in the 3rd and I think they left in the beginning of the 4th, so I don't think 9er fans actually saw what you describe

Saw every minute of it and hey no excuses we got a beat down and the better team won. they came and took over fisherman's Wharf, Possibly took us out of the playoffs, and ate turkey on our Logo what a sad thanksgiving. The good thing is that we play the raiders this sunday and we get another shot at seattle Dec14th
    Playoffs still up for grabs

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Without intentionally spoiling your dream here. 9er fans had turned off the game in the 3rd and I think they left in the beginning of the 4th, so I don't think 9er fans actually saw what you describe

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345