Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Dec 6th - Blind Bogie Bash and Toydrive to benefit Orangewood Childrens Foundation

Default Dec 6th - Blind Bogie Bash and Toydrive to benefit Orangewood Childrens Foundation

Good day FNN:

On Saturday December 6th Irvine Lake will be a hosting a Toy Drive for the Orangewood Children's foundation in Santa Ana.
    Orangewood Children's Foundation began over 30 years ago with a vision to build a facility to shelter Orange County Children who
    were victims of abuse, neglect and abandonment. There are nearly 100 children being housed in this facility today and 75% of
    those children are between the ages of 5 and 10 years of age.
    We need your help to ensure that these children have a Very Merry Christmas this year.

Please bring an unwrapped $10 toy, and with your paid admission you will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win:

Flat Screen TV
    XBox 360
    Blue Ray Dvd Player
    Digital Camera
    and more!!!

We will also have a Family Fun Blind Bogie - $10 buy in.

If you can't make it to the Lake on Dec. 6th we will have the Toy Drive Box available for Drop offs until Dec. 14th.

Have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving
    Vineline

Can anyone come to support this event?

Quote Originally Posted by the killa fish taco View Post
    Can anyone come to support this event?
    I wish I could go to this event but will be at SARL and already scheduled with a bunch of buddies I don't understand why schedule a charity event the same day. I do understand it's business but wouldn't it be smarter to go the week after to have a better chance of more people?