Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hows the big fish bite on Swimbaits lately?

Quote Originally Posted by parkermann2 View Post
    The last stock one guy got a 20. The lady that puts the tags on the boat told me that dfg said they are stocking only cleghorn for the rest of trout season. And it seems less fish are caught when they stock cleghorn. That's good and bad because less people will go to the wood but it might be tougher to catch the big ones
    All I can say is lol!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    All I can say is lol!
    Was I given false info? Lol

Some haven't been around the lake all that long......

I am confused. Are you saying that because cleghorn is closed and they haven't stocked it in a few years?. Or am I completely wrong?

Confucius say "Big stripers hang out in deep water until water temperature is more pleasant to them in shallower water". The marina area is deeper water. Also the bite will be more consistent throughout the lake. The bite was in a completely different area than Cleghorn on the last stocking so the trout move out stripey finds um and feeds.

If I say anymore there will probably be a hit put out on me.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    There are no big fish in Silverwood. This is a story just like that frog bite, nothing to see here......
    They're blowin your bite up dude, get ready cause the swimbait brigades are headed your way...

WOW !!! Nice fish man , Congrats !!!

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    They're blowin your bite up dude, get ready cause the swimbait brigades are headed your way...
    Well this to shall pass.

Makes sense. I knew the bigger striper like the colder water but I just figured wherever they stock the striper come and eat the trout

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    All Seal needs is the 20 year old swim bait chuckers that won't even acknowledge another human presence!

Hahaha.. sorry seal.. now you know how the Bako boys feel when the "new videos" all over YouTube about duct fishing pop up!...

I'm sure you feel the same way when some of the newbies say its tough, or pattern changed whilst your on a 20 fish day.LOL... (you know what I'm saying)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast