Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: rush creek oct 29th thru nov 2 (late report)

Quote Originally Posted by phishin phool View Post
    The topic on this thread was a certain creek and a population of wild fish. Not hatchery fish stocked in an urban reservoir. Take your stupid *** back to the GD forum.
    Actually I was teasing Tom about Killing a #8 Bass because someone gave him a hard time. To be technical this thread was a fish report, where the OP was slaughtered by others on the evils of fishing Rush Creek during the spawn and how he mishandled his fish. If the OP knew what he was getting into, I doubt he would ever have made that fish report!!!!!

The way this thread has evolved is very disappointing on so many levels. I hope they lock it soon...

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If the OP knew what he was getting into, I doubt he would ever have made that fish report!!!!!
    ...and miss out on the validation from random strangers on the net, whom he'll probably never meet...yeah right!!! Maybe he was displaying his knowledge of proper C&R....catch and rape

Monster browns.... ,,,,,what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by sierraslam View Post
    http://youtu.be/6IuvT7c7oQ4 Filet and release!
    keeping fish to eat is one thing..catching and killing for no reason is another
    respect the sport

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345