Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Silverwood Slayfest

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    Oh C'mon!!! People have been using frogs forever to catch Bass. I doubt anyone is gonna go buy a frog to try. They all
    Think its lies anyways. lol
    Well they are named "Striped BASS" and ALL Bass love frogs.

Oh and I remember a person that will remain unnamed that accused the Bako Boys and many others of stealing/telling about "His Secret" Striper catching method. What was that secret method that people on the East Coast and saltwater fishermen had used for years?

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    Dev told me that you have been on the frog bite for bass but catching a ton of stripers at DVL for
    Many many years now and you have been keeping it on the low?

In fact he told me your the one that tipped off Cutbait on this.

Funny chit!!!
    Ahh haa I see, so now the cat's been let out of the bag eh? CB, you swore on your former UGC angler's soul that you wouldn't tell anyone. And Dev, what did you do to him to get it out of him? Waterboard him with pitchers of Coors light did ya? K man, that's it, I refuse to share anymore secrets with you guys but you do have one way to redeem yourselves and that would be to come down to DVL and suffer the karma of the Jewel's curse and receive a good skunking. If you're lucky, you can ask me to board your boat which will lift that curse for the day, fish god's permitting.

And M.O. You really should have listened to Dev and let him put that curly tail worm on the rig, that's why he went till the end of the day to get bit on that rig again.

Now that the cat is indeed out of the bag, here is a pic of that top secret rig in my supertupertopsecret bait lab;

Oh, and by the way, you also HAVE to use two SWIMMING frogs and one TW frog on that rig.

Ya'll truly should have known...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 11-16-2014 at 09:11 AM.

Lol Frogs... What's next..
    Either way lmfao and congrats gents.
    Last edited by Fishbones; 11-15-2014 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Ahh haa I see, so now the cat's been let out of the bag eh? CB, you swore on your former UGC angler's soul that you wouldn't tell anyone. And Dev, what did you do to him to get it out of him? Waterboard him with pitchers of Coors light did ya? K man, that's it, I refuse to share anymore secrets with you guys but you do have one way redeem yourselves and that would be to come down to DVL and suffer the karma of the Jewel's curse and receive a good skunking. If you're lucky, you can ask me to board your boat which will lift that curse for the day, fish god's permitting.

And M.O. You really should have listened to Dev and let him put that curly tail worm on the rig, that's why he went till the end of the day to get bit on that rig again.

Now that the cat is indeed out of the bag, here is a pic of that top secret rig in my supertupertopsecret bait lab;

Oh, and by the way, you also HAVE to use two SWIMMING frogs and one TW frog on that rig.

Ya'll truly should have known...

Great idea!

Its like a buffet for the fish.

If they feel like frog, they eat frog.

If they wantz worm, they eat worm..

If they want shad, they eat shad.

That rig would target multiple species. Maybe include some power mouse, mini jigs and liver chunks

Theoritcally you could target largies stripers crappie cats and trout

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Great idea!

That rig would target multiple species. Maybe include some power mouse, mini jigs and liver chunks

Yup, and Smallies too. They absolutely nail that red curly tail. It's irresistible to em...

Lmfaoo... CB.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Great idea!

Geeze Cutbait now all the guys at the pay to play lakes will clean up. The fish won't stand a chance, and the bucket brigade will need bigger buckets.............

I always slay stripers on these. I guess if you guys are telling your secrets I should tell mine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	45330

Thats freakin awesome!!

Damn secrets out of the bag. I'm working on a 10" frog patterned swimbait. Soon they'll be going for 300 bucks on ebay.

I need to post a picture at the entrance so that Devoreflyer is denied admission. The damn stripers don't have a chance!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast