Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Veteran's Day" S.W.A.T Style By The Ol' Veteran Guy

Hey there Mr.Dan ! Very informative, educational report ! I really enjoy each and every one of your posts! Im happy you sniped two Legals on your day ;)!
    Tight lines!
    Edgar

Ps. check your inbox

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    Hi Dan:

Thank you for your service to this great country and for the freedom that you put your life on the line for - for all of us!

What a super outing you had today. Nice work on the perch (and the hallybutts two)
    We haven't seen one of your reports in a little while and I sure like em' when you put one up like this one

Hope to see more soon.

take care,

Nick
    Than for checking out my fish report Nick and welcome to SWAT!
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Happy Vets Day Dan, Thanks for your service.
    Great pics. DR
    Thanx Martin!
    As always Sir .... I appreciate your kind words.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysuuun View Post
    Dan, first off thank you for your service!
    Always good to see an all smiles report from you sir!
    Congrats on the multi-legal session and I hope you and Rhonda enjoy the flattie filets.
    Soon to be daddy Jason!
    It was so good! It's the first Halibut that I've ever caught and cooked .... delicious indeed!
    Please give your beautiful bride Tess a BIG hug from Rhonda and I.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Homefish View Post
    Glad to see you have'n a good Vets Day! Thank you for your service. Good to see a report from you.
    Thanx Homefish,
    I had a great day on a solo mission. I had put out a dozen offers to my friends but everybody was just too busy to take this Vet fishing ... so ... solo it was.
    Thanx for checking out my fish report.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by bachiboy View Post
    Awesome job out there Danimal! I know it's been tough for you to get out lately, but man did you take advantage of it when you got that window of opportunity! What a fantastic day. I couldn't be happier for you. Thank you for your past service big guy...this outing was well deserved.

Don
    I always appreciate you and your kind words my friend. Now .... let's rip some lips!
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by remington View Post
    I just knew that the text you sent me would contain a successful report & it most certainly did! Great job Dan and thank you again for your service and to land (2) legals on Veteran's Day is the best part of it all.

Kelly
    Hi ya Kelly,
    This day was a complete blessing that was well received by me.
    They say ... that it's all about being at the right place at the right time .... well ... fish being there doesn't hurt neither!
    Thank you for all of your kind words my friend!
    I hope to share the salt with you before this season comes to an end Sir.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    The Danimal strikes again!
    Good job getting out on the sand to take in some surf therapy. God knows you have been doing overtime in the humanitarian aspect of your life and you really needed to get your mind off of life's struggle and take a small break. I'm glad you found your intended target. As far as the collateral damage.....it happens even to the best and most dedicated catch and release fisherman. Two fatalities in four years is a wonderful record my friend.
    I'm sure the halibut dinner was delicious and just look at it this way.....it was Poseidon and Karma working together to provide you with a bonus.
    Take care brotha and before I forget...
    Thank you so much for all of the sacrifices you made to keep our country a better place to live.
    HAPPY VETERANS DAY DAN!

P.S.

You are tied for the lead on the SWAT leaderboard with 18 legal flatties.....I'm very proud of your accomplishment sir!
    Hi ya Mike,
    You kind words truly humble me Lt. Bones.
    And I want to thank you for your friendship, guidance, support and confidence alone my journey with S.W.A.T.!
    I look forward to our next session ... hopefully this season Sir.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by fishshep View Post
    WOW !!! A Legal !!! Congrats. Will you stop showing off that Van Stall
    Hi ya Daniel,
    Make that (2) two legals Sir!
    It was a good day indeed for the legal count and my belly!
    The Van Staal stays. And please never stop posing with your BSP ... I'm starting to like it!
    Dan

[QUOTE=Indo-angler;747721]Awesome report!

Thanks for the veterans shout out.

Welcome Home![/QUOTE

Hi ya Indo-angler,
    Thanx for checking out my fish report Jeff ....I finally had something to share with everyone.
    "Welcome Home" ..... these are without a doubt the sweetest words in the world to a Veteran! Thank you Sir!
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Hey there Mr.Dan ! Very informative, educational report ! I really enjoy each and every one of your posts! Im happy you sniped two Legals on your day ;)!
    Tight lines!
    Edgar

Ps. check your inbox
    Hi ya Edgar,
    I considered this rather to be ... "a deep behind the enemies lines and in their trenches ... with up close combat by hand" rather than ... at a Sniper's distant advantage.
    I always look forward to ... when I finally get it close enough to me in the suds ... to where I can look it in the eyes and measure up the size of my opponent at the end of our battle and it's temporary defeat by surrender !
    I thank Poseidon for the many battles that he has allowed me, and I know that He is pleased with the return of so many of his beaten warriors.
    Thanx for taking the time to check out my fish report.
    Dan

Thanks for your service Dan :) :)
    And wow great haul!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost117 View Post
    Thanks for your service Dan :) :)
    And wow great haul!!!
    Hi ya Ghost117,

Thanx for chiming in ... I say .... "better late than never"!

It turned out to be a very good day for me indeed. (2) legals.

I love this country .... and it was my honor to serve and help in preserving our American way of life.

Dan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12