Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pissed Off Fisherman

My big ***** is the way fishermen snag shad at Skinner during the spawn. On any given day during the spawn, you'll see a dozen boats snagging them for striper bait.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Yes you read it right I am a "Pissed Off Fisherman". Why you ask? Well many that fish are either stupid, ignorant or just plain law breakers.

Hardly a fishing trip goes by that we don't see someone breaking the law (over limit, undersized fish, illegal method of take and the list goes on and on).

We see posts for information on this web site that the answer is in the Fishing Regulations Handbook. Geeze maybe you should get a copy and read it. https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/Regulations

I am almost to the point that perhaps a test should be given to get a Fishing or Hunting license, not unlike the test you have to take to get a drivers license.

So the question begs is it stupidity, ignorance or just purposeful law breaking.

Rant over.
    I am in 100% Agreement
    Sick of it
    From Boat operation to Fishing Violations Plain sick of it

Tom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123