Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pissed Off Fisherman

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    What are the chances those two "hunters" didn't have a hunting license?

Man didn't they ever see the cartoon? Beep beep!
    You're probably right about them lacking hunting licenses but what makes you think they didn't see the cartoon and weren't on Wyle E. Coyote's side? I was. I wanted that mangy mutt to obliterate that arrogant, elitist, sticks his tongue out at everyone bird. Those two saw that opportunity and acted in revenge!

On a serious note, I'm sure they knew what they had, they couldn't possibly be that dumb. I just wonder what they were going to do with them, there's almost 0 meat on those birds...

Will E. Coyote was the best cartoon ever made. Debatable but boy it was good

3. Default

DEVORE - "Well many that fish are either stupid, ignorant or just plain law breakers."

So which one do you fall under?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    So the question begs is it stupidity, ignorance or just purposeful law breaking...
    All three... and you forgot selfishness - all of which stem from crappy or non-existent role models.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    My favorite Will E. Coyote cartoon of all times was the only one he talked in. His quarry wasn't even the roadrunner but Bugs Bunny. He called himself Will E. Coyote super genius. When I'm feeling really arrogant with my friends, I call myself "Will E. Coyote super genius!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    My favorite Will E. Coyote cartoon of all times was the only one he talked in. His quarry wasn't even the roadrunner but Bugs Bunny. He called himself Will E. Coyote super genius. When I'm feeling really arrogant with my friends, I call myself "Will E. Coyote super genius!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by CrouchingNinjaHiddenFish View Post
    DEVORE - "Well many that fish are either stupid, ignorant or just plain law breakers."

So which one do you fall under?
    None of the above and I said "Many" and not "All". So the question begs where do you fall?????

Ignorance can be corrected if one seeks knowledge or answers, stupidity is continuing to do something when you know it is wrong, and law breakers need no explanation.

8. Default

I fall under the ones who catch and respect other fishers and fish. ( not listed )

edit- I was just telling a little joke, sorry if I offended.
    Last edited by CrouchingNinjaHiddenFish; 11-11-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Not offended and that is why I stated in the original post "Many" and not "All".
    Good to see that are one of the "Good Guys" and respect our valuable fisheries.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    I wonder if they ate them...and if they were any good?
    I heard they taste like Spotted Owl, with a hint of Bald Eagle mixed in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast