Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I like fishing on the beach with my Daddy and my sister!

Default I like fishing on the beach with my Daddy and my sister!

Hi My name is Alexa. I'm 10 years old.

I started fishing with my family last year. I've mostly have caught surf perch (their fun on my little pole) and halibut (actually just one so far) from the sand. I love to go to the beach. I also love to see the critters like pelicans, sea lions, and porpoises. Fishing just makes it more fun to hang out with my dear old dad and my older sister.

Sometimes my dad just takes me and we have a daddy/daughter fishing date. That's always fun cuz my dad is funny and we always catch fish. I've haven't been skunked so far but my daddy has (sorry daddy).

Last year my daddy took me and my sissy to the SWAT fishing derby. We went to have fun and enjoy the beach. But guess what, Noelle got 1st place and I got 3rd in the kids division. That was a surprise to both of us. Daddy took us again this year to HG6 (that is the name of the fishing derby). We didn't win and we didn't fish very long cuz daddy had a cold but we had so much fun talking to people (like SWAT guys Mr. Arthur, Mr.Mike, Mr. Robert, Mr. Don, Mr. Dave and other people) and just hanging out. Fishing people are so nice.

Sometimes we take some of our friends and teach them how to fish at the beach. I like to help them catch fish.

Oh I forgot to tell you but I like to catch fish but I like to throw them back to get bigger too

see you on the beach

take care,

Alexa
    Last edited by Haleebit; 11-05-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Welcome Alexa,can't wait to see your pics of some nice flatties,tell your Dad he's a cool dude!

Cya Tuna Vic

Thanks for sharing that with us! Any time I see a young anglerette (girl fisher) enjoying our sport, it brings a smile to my face. I am hopeful you continue your adventures at the beach, and please share them with us, we all live for these things.

Mikey

"Welcome" to the S.W.A.T. Team ... Haleebit!

I am very proud to welcome you and your sister as the very 1st Junior SWAT Members and as members of our S.W.A.T. Family.

I know that the SWAT Central Command choose wisely ... when the final choice came down to you and your family Alexa!

I pray that Poseidon will always keep you and your sister safe in His realm and bless you with many of his wonderful gifts!

PS .... I look forward to fishing along side you and your family in the suds, hopefully in the near future.

SP Dan .... <"))>< .... "The Danimal!"
    Last edited by SP Dan; 11-05-2014 at 07:44 PM.

Welcome Junior Swat Member ! Looking forward to fishing with you and your Pops sometime !

Brad - Santa Barbara

Well howdy Alexa...
    What a nice surprise it is, to see a report from you...
    I have heard that you, your sister and your dad, have been officially been asked to join our group of friends...
    It was nice to see the both of you, as well as your dad, at HG6. I'm sorry he wasn't feeling well that day, but you three seemed to have fun while you were there..
    I also wanted to say that I really like your screen name..
    I actually named my dog, Halebutt.....cause she waddles when she walks...
    Here's a picture;

This picture was taken last Christmas...

Thanks for sharing your report and I look forward to future reports...
    Take Care & God Bless,
    Robert
    <><

p.s. tell your dad I said Hi.

Hey Alexa!

Great intro!. I had a great time getting to know you, your sister and father over the past year and am really happy that you guys are now official SWAT family! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend and try not to out fish all of us too bad.

See you soon!
    Don

OMG...What a wonderful introduction Alexa. I love your username...LOL
    We already know you will be a force to recon with on the sand but I hear...you are quite the dancer too!
    Welcome to SWAT and we are looking forward to your first report!

See Ya Soon.....

Mr. Mike

----------<><
    Last edited by bones; 11-06-2014 at 04:41 PM.

Hey Alexa! Thanks for sharing your story with us
    There's nothing better than spending some time on the sand with friends and loved ones.
    I've been mia lately due to school, but I look forward to meeting you in the future.
    Excited to see what the future has in store for you

-Daniel

Red face

I'm really proud and excited on the inductions of the Anchor3n1 and City Dad Clans to the S.W.A.T. family...
    The easiest choices we ever had to make.
    Watching you and your family this past year confirms to us over and over again that, "Yes, this family gets it!"
    We are all looking forward to seeing all your future accomplishments on and off the sand as part of the Team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast