Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GoPro Hero 3 + Silver

If you only plan to take snapshots then stick with your iPhone. If you want to make cool clips to relive the moment then get a go pro. I had my GoPro for about a year before I actually learned how to use it, but when I did, I wondered why it took me so long to finally start using it. There are a ton of tutorials on YouTube that will help you harness the true power of your gopro. I have a GoPro 3 and just picked up some spare batteries to keep me recording throughout the day. 2 spare batteries and a double charger for $30 bucks on EBay. There are also a lot of non-GoPro brand accessories you can get. The GoPro stuff is way too pricey. Hope this helps

Also, I've never used my remote. If you download the free app, you can control it remotely on your iPhone which is nice because it also acts as a viewfinder AND you can view and access your videos on your phone directly without the use of a computer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12