Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How healthy were the 9ers in this loss?

Default How healthy were the 9ers in this loss?

Looking for the answers here.. I've heard about "the four" on defense not playing. Just wondering if they made it in this game.

4-4 at halfway needs to be acknowledged.

Before the Broncos loss is brought up, I'm just gonna say Brady and the Pats did their homework and I'm hoping Denver earns home field. Pats owned

Niners will not make a play off.

A lot of people are putting blame on Kap for the loss but the offensive line play has been very poor this season in comparison to years past. Joe Staley seems to have lost a step, Martin is playing like the rookie he is and Anthony Davis is Mr. Inconsistent like always. It is tough to run the ball whenever your o-line doesn't create the holes needed. Also the amount of sacks Kap has taken the last two game has given him a case of happy feet in the pocket. Cannot blame him for that. It is no fun to get sacked 14 times in two games.

The niners caught a few breaks before the debacle at the end of the game too. There was the fumble that was called dead and the time where Tavon Austin ran the punt back where he was incorrectly called out of bounds. It was just a tough game to watch in general. With how poor the niners have played though it is surprising that they do not have a losing record. No one should take them lightly though as they have too much talent to not catch fire at some point. But this loss really hurts their playoff chances. They need to win 11 games to make the playoffs in my opinion and I cannot see them winning 7 out of their next 8 games. I predict they will finish 9-7. Yuck.

Of course you can blame "Kap". He is just as likely to go the same way of many happy feet quarterbacks. Those that have fallen in love with this QB are in for a rude awakening I'm afraid.

Sorry in advance Mr. T-rex but this is not a 49r only related opinion this is my opinion on many of the running QB's that come into the NFL with all the hype then either get hurt repeatedly or get "happy feet".

Probably one of the hardest games to watch in a while! Offensive line played horrible, defense played great though and the play calling from the 1yd line absolutely sickening. Down by 3 at 1 yd line with a min left and run 3 plays without gore touching the football, I dont understand that. This was our game to win!

Defense is legit!
    Offense is struggling bad and I blame our offensive coordinator for that! horrible play calling
    Wide out Stevie Johnson, Boldin, Lloyd and Crabtree & Vernon Davis as Tight End
    Kaep the gunner, frank gore and Hyde as the backs
    10 points only are you serious ? Bad play calling Thanks to our Offensive Coordinator Greg Roman

Harbaugh is gonna do great running the USC program next year!

and is this gonna slow down funding for the Colin Kaepernick wing of the NFL Hall of Fame?

22-7. Really?

It's a damn dynasty I tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by SwimbaitOnly View Post
    22-7. Really?
    Them Rams have beaten some real good teams. They are a hot club right now. I'm not going to take a thing away.

That and I didn't see the game because the damned 9er game was on where they were lucky to win with 5 INT by Eli

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast