Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VIP day skunk

Quote Originally Posted by FISHNMOFO View Post
    I also got the skunk! Either way I had a great time like a do every VIP day! I trolled and baited down in a cove ! saw some huge browns but they were not biting anything! 4 free passes and i won some great prizes!
    for sure Fishinmofo it was an awesome day! and yeah the raffle was great..lots of peeps came up!!!

Ill be back next year for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by nivrae View Post
    Well, that definitely takes the sting out of the skunk then.

I wonder if the fishing rebounded today because I'm thinking about hitting up Irvine Lake tomorrow. Rain or shine ;D
    im wondering too LOL i want to go back out there tomorrow i won 2 free passes in the raffle

Fishing was slow slow slow I trolled everything in my tackle box trolled up top deep it didnt matter they were not active. I got 2 fish. Guys on shore did better fishing jigs. Seen a few nice browns...

Gotta hand it to Irvine Lake staff for being so kind and professional by handing out the 4 free passes. That certainly does take the sting out of the $150 VIP Day. Thanks for being such a top notch business Irvine Lake & Crew! ---Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    Fishing was slow slow slow I trolled everything in my tackle box trolled up top deep it didnt matter they were not active. I got 2 fish. Guys on shore did better fishing jigs. Seen a few nice browns...
    I was looking at a big school of browns bro. Just cruising around not biting much. Decent action early morning for people catching nice brownies.

I got out there today and had a good time........haven't been there in about two years and was shocked to see the water that far away from the original launch ramp.
    I'm laying here listening to all this rain coming down hoping it help me to catch more than the one four pounder i caught yesterday when i go back in the morning ( rain or shine ) but i'll leave the boat at home this time.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141031_110711.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	45278

I Look forward to VIP day every year. So the fishing wasn't good so what.....for my moolah had a great breakfast, use of rental boat, BBQ steak lunch....thanks Mr. Noyes, it was good, great raffle and to boot (4) passes to come back. I always feel like a queen when I go to the Vine....only thing that was tough was to see the water so low...scary. But they have done an excellent job at keeping things clean and updated Thanks guys see you next weekend for more fun.
    OFG

Has anoyone received there 4 passes from the VIP Tourney?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123