Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: twice in my lifetime suicide was the only way out, tonight is the third

Quote Originally Posted by fly addict View Post
    I saw that the Giant fans rioted again after the Giants won the W S for the 3rd time in 5 years. I hate to think of what they would have done if the Giants had lost.
    Did you notice all the rioting in LA after the Kings won the Stanley Cup?
    Hey hey, all SF fans need to do is point to the Brian Stow incident, and all their sins are absolved.

DS,
    I guess all teams have a few fans that are morons…

DS,
    I guess all teams have a few fans that are morons…
    And it sucks how some of those morons are ignored when it comes to a certain team, but the Dodgers fans will be associated with "Brian Stow" from here to eternity.

A few people getting shot in SF? Nothing to see here.

I saw that the Giant fans rioted again after the Giants won the W S for the 3rd time in 5 years. I hate to think of what they would have done if the Giants had lost.
    Did you notice all the rioting in LA after the Kings won the Stanley Cup?
    Who are the Kings?!?
    Is that hockey?!?

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Who are the Kings?!?
    Is that hockey?!?
    Did you notice a ton of those fans that where rioting where wearing Dodger Blue ? .. Bandwagon fans riot , always have and always will .. It Hockey Season boys now its time to watch my Kings !

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And it sucks how some of those morons are ignored when it comes to a certain team, but the Dodgers fans will be associated with "Brian Stow" from here to eternity.

A few people getting shot in SF? Nothing to see here.
    Sad to say but this is true . Even Though some Idiot Giants Fans have done the same to Dodger Fans in SF When 2 Dodger Fan's where stabbed outside the stadium . it happens everywhere sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Misfitdog View Post
    Bandwagon fans riot
    This statement excludes Raider fan.

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Who are the Kings?!?
    Is that hockey?!?
    I thought they were a synchronized figure skating troupe.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Hey hey, all SF fans need to do is point to the Brian Stow incident, and all their sins are absolved.
    one of the strangest martyrdoms in the history of professional sports.

Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Haha! My first time on FNN since I left to Colorado... The night the Giants secured the Dynasty!

Quit crying Dodger fans. Next year they may be better than just regular season beasts and then you can troll the Giant and Angel fans past September. Just say congrats to the Giants and don't bring up dumb ***** like the riots! Every team has idiots in their fan base. Do you not remember LA fans rioting when our Lakers won Championships? It'll happen again here if the Dodgers ever win another one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast