Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just a thought ?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    kwin that is great news indeed for improving the fishing habitat at Lake Perris, thank you for the effort. Can you give any insight into what is being done or considered at DVL if anything. Thanks again.
    He's been busy there too Dev. Seen new woodpiles and pallets put in certain spots around the lake. But DVL already has so many rock structures I doubt they'll add anymore. Much of DVL is too steep to do much more with...

Quote Originally Posted by kwin View Post
    I have already put 1000+ citrus tree habitats into the existing water level. I have a fisheries habitat plan that involves 1100 more citrus habitats, 132 pipe caves and 71 rock reefs for the lake bottom from high water to the 25' reduction level it's been at for the last 8 years. This work is being done as part of the mitigation for the dam remediation drawdown. I will be a busy dude.
    Thank you for your response! Thank you for your Efforts! I'm sure that the overtime you put in is on your own "DIME"! I understand that there is little to no funding for such efforts accross Cali...My (delusional fantasy) of heavy equiptment loading tons of rock into trucks then transferred onto barges and with the aid of an biologist/bass pro/engineer/paid for with contributions from the corporate fishing industry,cutting edge fish habitat super structure would be born at Lake Perris California. This type of give back from the corporate fishing industry WILL sooner or later become a MUST DO considering the extreme damage that the exploitation of fishing (especially BASS fishing) is having on all lakes across this country! Again, people be GOOD to one another and Godspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure my rod is no longer any good. As for the Christmas trees, I don't think they have put in any new ones in several years. I know they eventually break down to practically nothing but sticks, but for a few years they are great! Used to be a great bunch of trees in the Bernasconi beach area that you could get some giant crappie and bass from, but it's gone now..
    I have found 3 rods/reel's over the last 2 weeks and a ton of Lures . not one of the rods or reels where salvageable .. they have been in there awhile

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123