Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The OFFICIAL 2014/15 Los Angeles Lakers Thread - Sponsored by The Titanic

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    What a brutal season, my only peace of mind coming from the fact that one day this nightmare will be in the rearview mirror and the Lakers will be back in the driver's seat in the West....keeping the faith, but man is this ugly.

TD
    Amen TD, but I'm a Laker fan for life and I know one day they will reign supreme once again.
    Anyone dumb enough to jump on the Clipper bandwagon deserves to run over by the wagon when the wheels fall off.

Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Amen TD, but I'm a Laker fan for life...
    Man, we've missed you on this year's thread then!

What's your take on this year's team and the way management has managed it?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Man, we've missed you on this year's thread then!

What's your take on this year's team and the way management has managed it?
    Never really scrolled down to the Sports Talk Section until now.

The team is horrible and Kobe's right in being pissed that the clowns are celebrating the Celtic win like a they actually did something. That's part of their problem, none of them have or know what it takes to be a champion.
    My opinion, the team needs to be gutted and as much as it pains me...I'm kind of looking forward to Kobe being gone. I think it will open the door for other stars. He's not exactly the biggest draw for free agents.
    I also feel that Jim "Buss" should be put on the first "bus" going out of town. Daddy's boy doesn't have a clue.

Beg, plead, borrow, steal or hell just kidnap, but get Jerry West back in the organization. The man knows how to build a winning team. Look at what he's done for Golden State while "Tommy Boy" Buss ruins the best franchise ever.

I think you can try to make lemonade with lemons, but if the lemons aren't ripe, then then the lemonades going to suck.

Hopefully Randle will heal up and the Lakers can make a few moves for improvement, but it won't be fast. There's a lot to repair and replace.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234