Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Flavor - What's your go to attractant for LMB?

Default Favorite Flavor - What's your go to attractant for LMB?

Like the title suggests; I'm curious to know, if you only had one magic sauce to slather on your worms, creaturebaits, etc. for the rest of your days which one would it be and why? I've been using JJ's quite a bit but it's kind of a hassle (needs to be stored at cooler temps, thin and therefore easy to spill, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

Joe

Pro cure. Easy to put on. Stays on. Makes them hold on

And the they make a ton of different kinds

Pro cure. Easy to put on. Stays on. Makes the fish hold on

And they make a ton of difference kinds

I use BANG combo(crayfish/shad) in aerosol form. convenient, I'm sure its not the best stuff out there but definitely works better than not using anything.

My cousin usually carries BANG in his bag and I have sprayed it on my lures from time to time. I have also sprayed sunscreen on my lures and caught fish so to be honest I don't fall for the attracting/flavor hype.

I appreciate the feedback, all. I don't really believe attractant "calls in" the fish from any distant or anything but I'd like to think that if a fish chomps on my bait and it tastes like something semi-organic or even tasty, rather than plastic, it might hold on to it for a split second more while I set that hook.

Any other recommendations are welcome!

Y'all might just want to try the first and best WD40. As an added benefit it keeps your lures and hooks from rusting and keeps plastics from sticking together. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Y'all might just want to try the first and best WD40. As an added benefit it keeps your lures and hooks from rusting and keeps plastics from sticking together. Just sayin'.
    I was waiting for this one /\ /\ lol. Thanks Dev.

Stained water. It's not an attractant, it's just easier to attract the fish with reaction. I don't add any "flavors" to my baits...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 10-29-2014 at 10:19 PM.

I spit on it if I'm having a slow day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast