Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I love golf courses

[QUOTE=Tom;750689]
    Quote Originally Posted by madbass View Post
    your right when you confess to breaking the law you are a Upstanding citizen right?
    it also makes you a Role model for younger fishermen
    good going

and i do not use happy Holidays....not too much into the politically correct junk

How about Merry Christmas to you Madbass!!
    my apologies....I work in an environment where its important to politically correct.
    yes Tom, you are right, Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I've got a question to all the happy ninja fishermen. Is there a limit to how far you'll go before it's not considered, a "NO HARM NO FOUL" type of fishing???? Here's what I mean. Many people have already answered on this thread, that they don't consider a ninja attack at a Golf course at night to be any big deal. Ok that's pretty clear. Let me list some other examples of ninja type fishing, to see how far people will really go and still feel it's a no harm no foul situation.

1. A private lake at an HOA.

2. The rock quarry lakes in Irwindale.

3. Lake Matthews

4. Morris Dam in Azusa canyon.

5. Reservoirs controlled by the water district. I hear one of them is the Holy Grail lake of ninja lakes. It has a abundant population of smallmouth bass in it. But if your caught, "the man will really come down hard on you."

That should be enough to get a random sample of how ninjas think!!!!!

I've done all of them....EVERY SINGLE ONE in your list. I'm assuming you're talking about Woodbridge or Mission Viejo or Oso in number 1...Be that as it may I have done all of those....Peter's Canyon and Rattlesnake as well....AND many others. I won't mention number 5. But I have no qualms about admitting it. In addition I have fished at 90% of the golf courses (by my estimation) in the surrounding 50 miles that have bass in them. The only reason I stopped is that I got a bass boat. I don't care that it isn't lawful. I never leave a trace and release everything I have ever caught as a ninja over 20 years...Even stripers.

The funny thing about those who call it poaching and classless and claiming I am breaking the law are the same ones who roll through stop signs, change lanes without using the turn signal, chat with their phone to their head on the road, drive 70 in a 65....All breaking the law....and those are just in the traffic category.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    I've done all of them....EVERY SINGLE ONE in your list. I'm assuming you're talking about Woodbridge or Mission Viejo or Oso in number 1...Be that as it may I have done all of those....Peter's Canyon and Rattlesnake as well....AND many others. I won't mention number 5. But I have no qualms about admitting it. In addition I have fished at 90% of the golf courses (by my estimation) in the surrounding 50 miles that have bass in them. The only reason I stopped is that I got a bass boat. I don't care that it isn't lawful. I never leave a trace and release everything I have ever caught as a ninja over 20 years...Even stripers.

The funny thing about those who call it poaching and classless and claiming I am breaking the law are the same ones who roll through stop signs, change lanes without using the turn signal, chat with their phone to their head on the road, drive 70 in a 65....All breaking the law....and those are just in the traffic category.
    one at a time

1) roll through a stop sign..it has happened but not intentional
    2) change lanes without signal..rare but it does happen..again..NOT intentional
    3) chat on the phone while driving..never did never have never will....yes i pull over..
    4) I did drive too fast at a younger age..learned my lesson....now i drive a 800hp twin turbo 52 in the slow lane 50-55 mph
    the racing is at the track... could not become a bad influence for my own kids and thought enough about the Hobby of Hot Rodding to not make Hot Rodding look like a bunch of hoodlums
    I teach others to slow down

Bragging about Trespassing is just plain wrong..
    bad influence on kids and others

if your going to Ninja fish....why not keep it quiet what is the need to influence others?
    Had bragging about the ninja activities been posted then this thread would not even exist
    Now that said i have no right to tell you that your ideas on trespassing are wrong..but if someone Brags about it or tells others in a public forum they do it..then others do have a right to dispute it
    cant we all get along..??? never have and we never will
    Last edited by Tom; 12-09-2014 at 09:31 AM.

[QUOTE=Stormcrow;750785]I've done all of them....EVERY SINGLE ONE in your list. I'm assuming you're talking about Woodbridge or Mission Viejo or Oso in number 1...Be that as it may I have done all of those....Peter's Canyon and Rattlesnake as well....AND many others. I won't mention number 5. But I have no qualms about admitting it. In addition I have fished at 90% of the golf courses (by my estimation) in the surrounding 50 miles that have bass in them. The only reason I stopped is that I got a bass boat. I don't care that it isn't lawful. I never leave a trace and release everything I have ever caught as a ninja over 20 years...Even stripers.

The funny thing about those who call it poaching and classless and claiming I am breaking the law are the same ones who roll through stop signs, change lanes without using the turn signal, chat with their phone to their head on the road, drive 70 in a 65....All breaking the law....and those are just in the tra

Funny last i checkef it was called poaching under the law.doesnt matter if it was c and r

Those ponds were the best way to get into bass fishing....that's how I first started chasing greenies over 30 years ago. Enjoy your spot and good luck!

Is this spot in the San Fernando Valley? I have a few I've found here locally over the years that were holding some 6lbers +

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 12-09-2014 at 09:48 AM.

I think you all miss the point...
    what you do is your Business
    but by posting how you are Braking the law you make it everyone business
    with email an Pms you have no reason to admit you broke the law...you could just email or PM your partner in crime
    but by posting it you Brag about it and then you want others to be quite?
    you all seem to be nice guys as long as no one talks again your acts of deceivement (not even sure that is a word)

Imagine you have a kid..he grew up loving fishing..your proud of him like a best friend. you taught him about ninja fishing now kids tend to try to out do their dad
    friendly competition then one day you get the call..he is in jail..or maybe he loses a job over it or worse has been shot....... it could happen
    how would you feel?
    you taught him to ninja fish

so if your proud of being a ninja....good for you...do not expect everyone to feel the same

I have in the past and may one day again still go from 0-140 in the blink of an eye.....i used to love picking on Harbor Bombers

one day a friend of mine had the tires break loose at over 140mph he is now in a wheel chair for life
    I lost a cruisin buddy as he cannot drive
    i thought to myself ..... what if this was my Son
    all i am saying is don't brag about what our doing in a open forum..don't Condone it in public
    no one will be the wiser
    Last edited by Tom; 12-09-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    one at a time

1) roll through a stop sign..it has happened but not intentional
    2) change lanes without signal..rare but it does happen..again..NOT intentional
    3) chat on the phone while driving..never did never have never will....yes i pull over..
    4) I did drive too fast at a younger age..learned my lesson....now i drive a 800hp twin turbo 52 in the slow lane 50-55 mph
    the racing is at the track... could not become a bad influence for my own kids and thought enough about the Hobby of Hot Rodding to not make Hot Rodding look like a bunch of hoodlums
    I teach others to slow down

Bragging about Trespassing is just plain wrong..
    bad influence on kids and others

if your going to Ninja fish....why not keep it quiet what is the need to influence others?
    Had bragging about the ninja activities been posted then this thread would not even exist
    Now that said i have no right to tell you that your ideas on trespassing are wrong..but if someone Brags about it or tells others in a public forum they do it..then others do have a right to dispute it
    cant we all get along..??? never have and we never will
    I WANT AN 800 HP TWIN TURBO!

What is it you drive?

What is it you drive?
    not sure but i do believe their re turbo Kits for your Outboard..when i was building them land and Sea had turbo charger kits...would put a 65mph champion or ranger in the 90s
    so today they might do over 100

yes i do have a twin turbo 363 dart blocked SB it is an Animal with only 14psi

Twin turbo for the win.
    I'm more of an 10-71 guy, but love me some turbo boost.
    Last edited by Fishbones; 12-09-2014 at 01:59 PM.

What is it you drive?
    Lol for a person who wants classy stuff.you sure know how to represent the opposite of that

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast