Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I love golf courses

I fished a golf pond during the day one time and one of the workers came by and told me to becarefull of the golfers when they were at the tee I told he okay.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    I fished a golf pond during the day one time and one of the workers came by and told me to becarefull of the golfers when they were at the tee I told he okay.
    I guess the workers own the golf course. Lol. Its like saying i fished on your property because the lawn mower guy et me

I seriously doubt a person is going to risk their job so you could trespass and illegally fish.im pretty sure the golfers would mind though .i wouldnt pay for something and have people in the way or doing disrespectful things in front of me.whats so hard about asking. If the owner lets you in you dont have to worry about anything.its alot easier than consistently sneaking around and pissing people off
    Last edited by Bucket; 12-08-2014 at 07:24 AM.

I asked permission to fish 3 golf courses..2 were NO stay out....LOL

I was told by one Golf course stay to the side and keep out of the way of the golfers..i fished it for a couple years and one day a lady from the office came up and said....you cant fish here
    I never went back Too Bad Huge Bluegill

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    I guess the workers own the golf course. Lol. Its like saying i fished on your property because the lawn mower guy et me

I seriously doubt a person is going to risk their job so you could trespass and illegally fish.im pretty sure the golfers would mind though .i wouldnt pay for something and have people in the way or doing disrespectful things in front of me.whats so hard about asking. If the owner lets you in you dont have to worry about anything.its alot easier than consistently sneaking around and pissing people off
    Yeah dude, quit pissing off those golfers at night. http://time.com/13061/night-golf-any...-up-on-impact/

Lol thanks. No w its easier to aim at night.
    Im sure you wouldnt mind if i trespass and did whatever i wanted on your property when youre not around.bass dont really bite at night btw
    Last edited by Bucket; 12-08-2014 at 03:14 PM.

bass dont really bite at night btw
    I agree!

Well, except for those nights that they do bite, obviously.

To be fair if that was your pond you wouldnt like it if people sidnt ask for permission before they fished on it. I dont care if it catch and release or not its disrespectful and unlawful. The way i see it the people who fish ninja style have no restraint and it speaks alot about their character.
    didn't read this one...my bad...
    if you want to judge me based on a fishing report go ahead...if you think it speaks badly about my character go ahead again. I know that some people see ninja fishing as a bad thing and you're entitle to think what you like....all I know is that the fishing is good right now and only getting better... oh, I forgot, happy Holidays Bucket!

If youre proud then fish at a time where you will get caught.theres no pride in sneaking around. I fish the oc city ponds and have caught many fish. You should try it its alot better than watching over your shoulder while you fish. Theres alot of ponds to legally fish at too.if you like i dont mind giving you tips or directions. Im not a perfect person either but i was never desperate enough to trespass and fish.
    Bucket, you seemed upset, did my fishing report upset you?
    if it helps, I didn't leave any trash, I released all the fish I caught, I even picked up other peoples trash...
    I really don't see any harm here. in the scheme of all things, this is quite insignificant. do I know what I'm doing is wrong? sure I do.
    if it helps, I'll never post another ninja report, promise.
    and by the way, what does age have to do with it? if I'm 50 and sneak in, is it worst than a teenager sneaking in? what do you have against us old people anyways...that's just plain mean, not cool...one day you'll be old like me..
    Last edited by madbass; 12-08-2014 at 05:24 PM.

I do remember when things were like that..then a new generation fisher showed up and was rude..would not get out of the way of the golfers..argued with them and BOOM no more Golf Course fishing...All Fishermen got a bad rap over the new young Morons
    so if they tell me No Fishing I guess it is No fishing......Not Ninja fishing....no fishing
    I am not perfect..But trespassing is not a Mistake......it is a Huge lack of Moral responsibility and complete lack of respect for rules...and gives the Good Fishermen a Bad rap

Quote Originally Posted by bendopolo2004 View Post
    I'm a proud poacher for fifty years. If I go to hell at least I smell like Bass.
    I do like your Honesty!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast