Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wild caught at peck road park

Default wild caught at peck road park

Hit the hole for a bit, landed a nice pounder l. Fought like a 2. But it just nearly made 1. Nice fightClick image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-10-22 20.02.09.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	45234

Cool,nice LMB.
    Cya Tuna Vic

Yes that is a wild bass and getting a bit rare in the pits now days, nice one thanks.

No domesticated bass? Lol

Nice job on getting one. How's the water level and quality? The last time I was there the water was awfully dirty, and a tree almost fell on me. Good times.

I spent half the week looking just for the fish then finally found them located in the back by the dam area water is very low I wouldn't be surprised if its maybe 10 to 15 maybe 30 feet deep in the center the water is definitely at the lowest point that I've ever seen. still love to fish this place. its my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by B@$$[P][M][P] View Post
    I spent half the week looking just for the fish then finally found them located in the back by the dam area water is very low I wouldn't be surprised if its maybe 10 to 15 maybe 30 feet deep in the center the water is definitely at the lowest point that I've ever seen. still love to fish this place. its my favorite.
    No bueno. The water level wasn't pretty the last time I was there also. It's definitely a neat place to fish.

This was my home lake before the fam and I moved to AZ. Now is the best time to fish at peck. DS and TR LITE stuff. Find the school and the bigger models are underneath. My killer post spawn pattern was on the CR on six pound fluoro, 18 inch lead, owner hooks, black crack craw = money. Find an alley you don't get snagged on keep at it. You will be rewarded.

Thanks for the info. I've never used less than 10lb. I might have downsize to try it out. What was your favorite spot. Cl?

9. Default

how do you tell if its wild or not?

Quote Originally Posted by CrouchingNinjaHiddenFish View Post
    how do you tell if its wild or not?
    I dunno, I think that thing looks domesticated to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast