Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bako boy #3 report

Default Bako boy #3 report

Went out solo again. Seems like its been a lot lately. Was supposed to fish with MO at Pyramid last week but he had some other guests he said he really wanted to fish with, so I was solo..

Been solo at the duct past few days. Anyway, got off work didn't want to go home and be reminded of the world series, phoned the wife and told her I would be late cause I needed some duct time. I was kinda shocked to hear how happy she was...

I had a few spots in mind. About a month ago I found a big school of stripers on a bait grate. Called TB and said lets hit it,, well it never panned out but he did find some time to take his father in law out and they KILLED IT!!!! Not too long after that DK asked for the coordinates and KILLED IT too!! Now fast forward to two weeks ago when TB and FWD [Bako boy #1 and Bako boy #2] hit the 166 run for a meager trip that resulted poorly.... THEN! fast forward a little less than two weeks ago and Bako 1 and Bako 2 head up DK's way looking for boils.. This is the trip where they ended back at the bait grate and were frustrated at the boils and moss preventing them from fishing it.

I guess all that lit a fire under Bako Boy#2 {fwd} and he heads out solo to the bait grate. I tell him of a decent bite I heard about at specific gate nearby. Low and behold that's the trip FWD busted off on a DD or whatever and landed some tanks on TW. NOW!!!! this fires TB up and the very next night I got a call as these two were almost at the very same set of gates and as you remember from the report they did well.

Ofcourse I didn't know they did well because TB usually texts me all the photos to photobucket for him because he doesn't have a smart phone until I saw Daves post the next day and looks like Bako boy #2 is handling the photobucket stuff now.

THEN, I get a text way late at night {group text and after I am asleep}.. Come to find out TB and DK teamed up and hit the same zone the next day...

Also that night DK sends a text about a group trip to the delta, seems FWD had to back out. He had plans on towing TB's boat up and they meet DK. I call FWD to find out why he can't go then suggest I tow TB's boat up! FWD gets quiet and changes the subject quickly. He changes the subject to my AV trip tomorrow I was so looking forward to. He suggests I use that Tule Perch reject bait he gave to me. He says its not as nice as the one AA caught that DD on last week but it should be close enough. I say thanks a bunch

Soooo.... back to my report now that you have a history of "this" area..

I am exploring, and hitting those zones that have been worked over pretty good... finding a few boils, lots of bait, a few fish. All 20-21 inchers, lost a donkey... blah blah

Called TB in the morning to see if he was game, NO ANSWER.... text out that afternoon I found boils, lots of feedback then..... First it was DK, then TB calls, says he and BB #2 wanna hit it soon and wanted some feedback at a particular spot or two.. I tell them...then go back to fishing solo, in the dark, without a light and then things got worse.

I slipped in the aqueduct and ruined my phone. Now I'm wet, phoneless, in the dark, by myself, thinking how nice it would be if someone else was there to help pull me out. Then it started to get chilly, my heart started to race. I remembered my borderline high blood pressure and how I had a doctors appointment next week for it. Then I remembered I need to make an appoint, for another problem I'm having. For about a month I haven't been able to get an erection and I'm starting to get concerned.

So now I'm wet, phoneless, in the dark,without a light, by myself, with high blood pressure and impotence and decide to call it a night.

Here are a few I got before my phone got wet. The second pic is of my first double catch on the deuce fluke

Got home about 8 and was surprised the Mail man was still delivering. Was inside the house even.. Strange....

Wife just informed me that her class tomorrow was cancelled at AV college so I wont be making that trip tomorrow which I was looking forward too..

Peace out, till next time! Hope to see ya on the water.. I'll probably be the bald guy fishing by myself so say HI!
    Last edited by cutbait; 10-21-2014 at 08:59 PM.

OMG!!! I'm speechless right now.
    I need awhile to digest this.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Omg. I had tears in my eyes reading this. Nothing to say I'm speechless also

Nothing to say.its all 100% true. Deny any of it boys

OK 82% true

From what I read it all appears to b true.

ALL True,,,,,,,,,,But not the part abought the impotence!

BAKO BOYS are sex machines,,

I MISS YOU BRO!,

Hay text me where you got that double,,,just in case my wife starts nagging me again.

O And by the way

iiiiiii

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Your right,,,,, iv been WAY to carried away with other things,,

Can you EVER forgive me bro?

LOVE

TRAIL BLAZER

And I thought being a bako boy was all fun and games.

Sorry but I cant respond.

I'm to busy pi$$ing all over myself because I'm laughing
    Too hard!

Btw...sorry to use the word hard.

I know that's a soft spot for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast