Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Eastern sierras info.?

Default Eastern sierras info.?

Bishop, Mammoth or June loop late session?
    Going up for this weekend any spots, streams, lakes up or down the way producing? Talking the GF so time is very limited lol, oh well better to go then not. Well any late season tips would be awesome, thanks. Is there anytging I need to know about when fishing the streams with 1/64 jigs being pinched, as far as where not to fish? Beside Crowley up to the monument. I know that's closed

I usually fish 1/16 jigs in streams. the current in a stream will just make that 1/64 drift too fast. McGee creek is closed and upper ownes is restricted to artificial and barbless only. I believe everthing else in that general area is open. we will be headed up next friday so post a report on how you do. From the reports Ive read june loop is fishing the best right now. the browns havent shown in rush yet so it has to happen at some point. If we could get a little rain it should trigger them. June lake the cutties have started showing up by the marina but not in good numbers. Ive alaways had good luck at silver but I know that lake pretty well. Gull had a 7 lbr caught last week.