Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 49er/Bronco gameday thread

Default 49er/Bronco gameday thread

Be advised Talledega is on at 11 so part of the Bronco game I will be missing as I flip back and forth. So I will need you 9er fans to clue me in on the missed/blown/bad calls against the 9ers that will lead to the many Bronco touchdowns.

I hope Peyton breaks the record so the kid Qb can see how real QBs sit in the pocket and throw instead of run first.

Good luck 9er fan..

Go Broncos!

Cya Tuna Vic

I don't under estimate the Broncos at all and I believe it will be a good game but I believe the Niners will be victorious!
    With all of the Niners missing players on D I hope the backups can continue to step it up and that the offense is firing on all cylindars! Go Niners!

Go 9ers...

We don't blow teams out and we don't get blown out so I expect a fairly close game although I admit that Denver is one of the teams that can blow us out if we are not on our game.

We need to get a pass rush going if we want to slow Manning down. The other important thing to do on defense is... We need to tackle well. Can't let those receivers take a short pass for a long TD which they're great at.

On offense we need to have a good mix of run/pass. And our QB needs to be sharp in the pass game and contrary to what some think... He needs to run when the play is there. His speed is a weapon and big plays are big plays no matter with his arm or legs. He shouldn't try to force being a pocket passer. Scoring more than the other team is what matters. Not how you get there.

Very tough task to go to Denver and beat them. I'll be on the edge of my seat rooting for us to get it done!

Go Niners!

Good news for YOU guys is Seattle looks like they imploding.

Let's see if the Rams can play 4 qrts this game unlike last week

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Good news for YOU guys is Seattle looks like they imploding.

Let's see if the Rams can play 4 qrts this game unlike last week
    I think Seattle finds a way to win... Hope I'm wrong though.

Fischer has BALLS!

Brass Balls!

First update. Denver-14 Niners-0 1st quarter.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast