Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: echo park fishery?

Default echo park fishery?

Hi Everyone,

Wondering if anyone has tried fishing at Echo Park Lake. I know people have been catching fish from Lincoln, MacArthur, and Hollenbeck to take them over to Echo.

Anyone have any info? Thinking about hitting it up next week cuz there are a lot of pretty ladies in that neighborhood!

2. Default

let us know what happens!

......if you live.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
    ......if you live.
    Yeah, those hipsters might beat you down for not wearing a Mumford and Sons shirt.

Watch out!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Yeah, those hipsters might beat you down for not wearing a Mumford and Sons shirt.

Watch out!
    Lol!! They will chase you down on their fixies!

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    Lol!! They will chase you down on their fixies!
    Don't underestimate their tight jeans either.

You and I could not jog down a block in them, but they will chase you down, (and then offer you a craft beer from the Short Stop, or a vegan dinner from Sage Organic Bistro.)

Watch out for them hipsters! Those ironic sayings in black tshirts are very scary.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Don't underestimate their tight jeans either.

You and I could not jog down a block in them, but they will chase you down, (and then offer you a craft beer from the Short Stop, or a vegan dinner from Sage Organic Bistro.)

Watch out for them hipsters! Those ironic sayings in black tshirts are very scary.
    What about the "SUPERSEED" ?

Guys it's the fedoras and sweater vests that are the killers.

Post some of the pretty ladies picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Walking Trout View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Wondering if anyone has tried fishing at Echo Park Lake. I know people have been catching fish from Lincoln, MacArthur, and Hollenbeck to take them over to Echo.

Anyone have any info? Thinking about hitting it up next week cuz there are a lot of pretty ladies in that neighborhood!

So I went to check it out and didn't fish. It felt uncool with all the ladies in their yoga pants walking around. I left the rods and the vest in the car and walked around. Saw a guy dumping a bucket of stuff into the lake... Caught up to the guy and he said it was from Hollenbeck after I asked him where he got the fish from. I went back to walking and hanging out under a tree... Wow. Beautiful people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast