Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10/16 Perris Lake Double Q

Default 10/16 Perris Lake Double Q

It was a good day on the water yesterday with Quality and Quantity. I started with TW baits and caught 5 decent bass and then switched over to
    cranks until around noon for another 23. tw bite only last the 1st hour or so for me. So noon came and the sun was already peeking so I busted out
    a DS rig and fished in deep structure and boy were they were hungry. It was like the dinner bell had gone off for them bcuz they were chewing!
    I was fishing in 15-25ft and Caught a lot of bass. I called it the day around 3:30

It's sad to see that the water continues to go down. I was fishing the tire reef and back of the Island for a good while and took a few pictures for you
    guys to check out. It seems like pretty soon the rear of the Island will connect to the East of the lake. It's very shallow back there but the
    bass were still biting. Lot's of 1s & 2s, biggest was just a hair line from 3lbs in that area. I ended the day with 56 Bass Landed and lost a good 8
    near the boat. The ones I lost were on ds. What a fun day

As soon as I left the ramp I went straight to the both to get a tag so I decided to clean my boat out there. One of the employees there walked
    over and told me all sorts of info. On Wed they took a sail boat out from around the Island and dumped it at the Trench! I did loose like 9 DS
    weights there yesterday, maybe I ran into it w/out knowing. Maybe not, that just fishing the trench. I always loose weights there! But I'll def
    look for it next time I'm there. Also that the dam work will take 3 yrs to finish so water will continue at low level unless of course we get
    a good amount of rain this season. There was some good news with the Bad! Perris will not be closed to boaters
    He asked me how my day went and said most fisherman that he spoke to yesterday hit a big skunk. Idk, I didn't get to talk to anyone yesterday
    but I did see a decent amount of boaters and shore guys in sail boat cove. I think I counted 3 or 4 float tubes and saw 2 yaks

Big girl went 6.70

That's a big portion of the lake that will be closed to shore fisherman

Great report and pics!!!!!
    Nice job out there.....

Cm

Thanks Mike

Great info, thanks! And good work out there man

always heard of the tires but never knew were they were at now i can go check them out

Thanks for the report! I hit the water w my 6yo for the evening bite last night and we didn't do nearly as well, but any time of the water with him is good, regardless. Good work out there!

Nice report. Seems like you always have a great day at Perris

Quote Originally Posted by Perris_holic View Post
    Nice report. Seems like you always have a great day at Perris
    Thanks bud. Perris has always been good to me. It's always good to know several spots that holds fish because sometimes there not always biting
    at your usual honey holes. And some days every spot produces

so jealous! If you ever need a companion send me a PM or something, I have a lot of cranks etc and just need some fine tuning on how to use them properly! I seem to always mess up

thanks

Thanks for the pics. You are definitely a great angler out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast