Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 49ers Vs Broncos Match Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Can someone give me a legitimate answer why the niners cant win on sunday and ill shut up
    anybody
    I'll play football analyst for you. Here are three reason why I think the niners will struggle on Sunday.

1. They will be missing two of their better players. Patrick Willis and Mike Iupati. Both the linebackers and offensive line have been playing short handed all year. Three out of the four projected starters at linebacker are out for this game. Joe Staley is going to have an ever tougher time on the left side without his buddy Iupati which is going to really affect the ability the niners have of rushing the football. If the niners do struggle running the football they will become one dimensional which has never been a good thing for Colin in his young NFL career.

2. Peyton freaking Manning and the offensive juggernaut that is the Broncos receivers and tight ends is the opponent. There is not a better receiving core in the NFL than the Broncos in my opinion. Even though the niners statistically look good against the pass I think the young niners corners and safetys are in for a long night with Peyton Manning at the helm.

3. It is a short week for the niners and it is their second road game in a row. A short week means less time to recuperate and get a game plan prepared. A game plan is pretty important against a good team like the Broncos. Winning on the road is never easy in the NFL regardless of who you are playing against. So considering that, and it being the second road game in a row, you can see why it is a tough task.

I like to think myself a pretty knowledgeable person when it comes to sports. I spend too much time following it some might say. Even more than fishing (I know, Blasephemy!). But hey, do not take my word for it. And I hope I am wrong come Sunday night but the sports fan in me says that it will not be the case.

That's more I like it
    saying that the niners will struggle & I did mention that in the beginning of my post but when niner fans say that we lost before the game is even played just doesn't make any sense to me
    I play semi pro football so losing Is a no for me no matter who we face that day

Quote Originally Posted by rip-bait View Post
    I'll play football analyst for you. Here are three reason why I think the niners will struggle on Sunday.

1. They will be missing two of their better players. Patrick Willis and Mike Iupati. Both the linebackers and offensive line have been playing short handed all year. Three out of the four projected starters at linebacker are out for this game. Joe Staley is going to have an ever tougher time on the left side without his buddy Iupati which is going to really affect the ability the niners have of rushing the football. If the niners do struggle running the football they will become one dimensional which has never been a good thing for Colin in his young NFL career.

2. Peyton freaking Manning and the offensive juggernaut that is the Broncos receivers and tight ends is the opponent. There is not a better receiving core in the NFL than the Broncos in my opinion. Even though the niners statistically look good against the pass I think the young niners corners and safetys are in for a long night with Peyton Manning at the helm.

3. It is a short week for the niners and it is their second road game in a row. A short week means less time to recuperate and get a game plan prepared. A game plan is pretty important against a good team like the Broncos. Winning on the road is never easy in the NFL regardless of who you are playing against. So considering that, and it being the second road game in a row, you can see why it is a tough task.

I like to think myself a pretty knowledgeable person when it comes to sports. I spend too much time following it some might say. Even more than fishing (I know, Blasephemy!). But hey, do not take my word for it. And I hope I am wrong come Sunday night but the sports fan in me says that it will not be the case.
    Last edited by Mr T-rex; 10-17-2014 at 04:30 PM.

Can someone give me a legitimate answer why the niners cant win on sunday and ill shut up
    anybody
    Peyton Manning

Like I said, Peyton Manning!

No excuses, Horrible game all around. Head into the BYE week, make adjustments and come back stronger to play the Rams
    Go Niners!!

No excuses, Horrible game all around. Head into the BYE week, make adjustments and come back stronger to play the Rams
    Go Niners!!
    You may think about sending an "I'm sorry bro" to SBO... it would be a wise thing to do

No need to apologize!
    Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    You may think about sending an "I'm sorry bro" to SBO... it would be a wise thing to do

GREAT game....just not sure why the 9ers had Kappy still out there in the middle of the 4th in a blowout though, lucky he didn't get hurt with that relentless pass rush the donkeys generated

(oh and GO RAMS, who saw that coming against the superbowl champs!?)

Play of the year so far
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePc_27wLyog

TD

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567