Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers Vs Broncos Match Up

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I don't even wanna talk about my pet peeve of "we"... we won.. when our defense..... we played good in the second half. Our defense blah blah
    This made me Lol!

My dad always says... "What's this WE shiat? Were you on the field? I don't see any grass stains on your arse!"

These young guys don't analyze the games. Just talk with Supreme Confidence beforehand.... Then if their team wins they can say "I told ya so"... and if they lose they can just blame the refs, or just claim that their team "laid an egg" or "blew the game". That way they never feel like they were wrong.

The only way the forty niners win this game is if they outscore the broncos. I do not see that happening.
    -forty niners fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    We can go on all day!! let sunday night do the talking
    Bandwagon seal is confused and has 32 teams a season
    Basshole1 claimed kingdome for the glorious niners, your team!

My list

Green Bay always on top

Next comes any team that beats the niners, raiders or new england. Proud bandwagoner on any team that beats any of those 3 teams.
    Last edited by seal; 10-16-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Damn really ??

Quote Originally Posted by rip-bait View Post
    The only way the forty niners win this game is if they outscore the broncos. I do not see that happening.
    -forty niners fan

Ok maybe the Chargers are up there on my list too. Forgot about them, it's been easy to forget the Chargers as of late. Hoping this might be their year, if it's not Green Bay. Well I kinda like Seattle too. Use to be a Rams fan if they come back to L.A. or O.C. I'll jump back on.

Crap I think he's right I'm a bandwagoner!

Damn really ??
    What I meant by that is that it is the niners offense, not defense that is going to win them the game. Which has not been the case for the most part under Jim Harbaugh.

44-14-1 under jim harbaugh
    AFC puts up numbers, NFC defense wins games

Quote Originally Posted by rip-bait View Post
    What I meant by that is that it is the niners offense, not defense that is going to win them the game. Which has not been the case for the most part under Jim Harbaugh.

44-14-1 under jim harbaugh
    AFC puts up numbers, NFC defense wins games
    I don't think you understand what I am saying. So let me type this out clearly for ya. The forty niners, under Jim Harbaugh, have relied more upon their defense than their offense. However, this year the success of the forty niners is going to depend on how well the offense plays because the defense is not as strong as it was before. So what I am saying is I do not expect this to be a low scoring game. Therefore the niners offense is going to have to outperform denver's offense which is a tough task in denver. I hope I am clear enough for you now. Again, I am a niner fan but I'm trying to be realistic with my expectations for this game.
    Last edited by rip-bait; 10-16-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Broncos on this one. If the Niners were at home I'd pick them. At Denver against Peyton manning, hmmm. I am a Niners fan but also realistic. Can't win them all.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    One decent game against a weak opponent = kings of the NFC west. What the hell are these niner fans on?

Guys give it more than one decent win then maybe you can claim royalty!
    Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Seal I've heard about a supposed 9er dynasty... my pic illustrates an Empire... now they are NFC Kings!...

I don't even wanna talk about my pet peeve of "we"... we won.. when our defense..... we played good in the second half. Our defense blah blah
    Woah woah woah, Seal, Cutbait...a little antagonistic are we? LOL A guy can root for his team right? No big deal...let's not get out of hand on a football thread in a fishing forum. I'm just one niner fan rooting for my team that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by MustHuntAndFish View Post
    These young guys don't analyze the games.
    MHAF, young guys huh? Let's not make assumptions here, I wouldn't do that to anybody on this forum and completely stigmatize a friendly post just because you don't agree with it. I'll leave it at that.

BTW....GO F'N NINERS

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast