Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers Vs Broncos Match Up

Haha! Yup... I was in Bako last week!

Next time don't just follow me around and snap pictures of my ride.... Pull up and and say hello you Jerk!

People are sleeping on the niners!
    it will be a battle and I cant wait
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    This will be a battle no doubt! But I believe the niners are starting to get in the proper groove on offense and even with a decimated injury plagued defense we will get it done.
    Go Niners!

Will definetly be a good game and the broncos gotta win lol my football pole.money counts on them lol

Hey T-Rex, our niners are looking like they're getting things in order. BUT, if we go down double digits early, similar to the past couple of games, we could be in for a long night with Denver's offense. With Willis out...our defense is gonna hurt. On the road along with a plethora of defensive injuries, it wll be a true test but i think we'll pull it off. With the s--thawks losing at home, it's official, SEAHAWKS ARE FUGAZI. We are the one and only nfc kings, GO NINERS.

You got that right we need to start trading field goals for touchdowns and that has always been our problems. This is a big test for our team but im pretty confident that we will put out the win, defense is legit and we need to keep them off the field as much as we can and start putting points on the board
    Seahawks are going to be a one hit wonder just like Vanilla Ice

Quote Originally Posted by basshole1 View Post
    Hey T-Rex, our niners are looking like they're getting things in order. BUT, if we go down double digits early, similar to the past couple of games, we could be in for a long night with Denver's offense. With Willis out...our defense is gonna hurt. On the road along with a plethora of defensive injuries, it wll be a true test but i think we'll pull it off. With the s--thawks losing at home, it's official, SEAHAWKS ARE FUGAZI. We are the one and only nfc kings, GO NINERS.

One decent game against a weak opponent = kings of the NFC west. What the hell are these niner fans on?

Guys give it more than one decent win then maybe you can claim royalty!

Seal I've heard about a supposed 9er dynasty... my pic illustrates an Empire... now they are NFC Kings!...

I don't even wanna talk about my pet peeve of "we"... we won.. when our defense..... we played good in the second half. Our defense blah blah

Trust me the rams are better than what there record states.
    And nobody is crowning them
    Crushed the cowboys, laid an egg against the bears and cardinals, beat the chiefs, beat the EAGLES 5-1 and beat the rams
    One decent win right ?

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    One decent game against a weak opponent = kings of the NFC west. What the hell are these niner fans on?

Guys give it more than one decent win then maybe you can claim royalty!

We can go on all day!! let sunday night do the talking
    Bandwagon seal is confused and has 32 teams a season

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Seal I've heard about a supposed 9er dynasty... my pic illustrates an Empire... now they are NFC Kings!...

I don't even wanna talk about my pet peeve of "we"... we won.. when our defense..... we played good in the second half. Our defense blah blah

I don't post on here hardly at all, just don't have the time! I do however have to get in on this one....at 37 years old I became a Niners fan at the age of 7 I am loving the success the team is finally having!!!!! GO NINERS!!!!!! And tight lines!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast