Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Yuma Area 10/04 to 10/110

Default Yuma Area 10/04 to 10/110

Float tubed one of the river side cuts above Yuma , then fished a small boat in Squaw lake and Senators Wash. Used various worms, but did not have the whole tackle box to try other baits. Slow fishing, just a couple too small to count, oh well at least it was fishing.

It beats sittin at home. I tubed in that General area this weekend , had to work real hard for a handful of fish . Got a couple small ones on jerk baits, but the better ones came flipping as deep in the pockets as I could reach. Water is still warm enough for no waders . No big ones but always fun exploring new water .
    Last edited by Stray Cat; 10-13-2014 at 05:33 AM.

used to fish the martinez lake area all the time. i usually eneded up in either Martinez or Ferguson. i always had the best luck with either reaction baits or flippin/pitchin/punchin this time of year. early morning topwater should be pretty good right now with walking baits, wake baits or buzz baits. my favorite to throw there was the g2 small shell cracker and just wait it along the tule or weed lines. good luck out there!