Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Monday oct sixth perris lake

Default Monday oct sixth perris lake

Well guys I just returned from our lake, now here me out like it or hate me.

The lake is down again, the temp is 74 degrees, there was no wind, the lake was flat like a mirror, beautiful blue sky, and those hills of rock were beautiful, again the beach had about fifteen men fishing, there were three float tubes, and there were four boats near the bouys, lot of talk out there but little fish caught, the bank fisherman were pulling a fish or to in , looked like small blue gill.
    The were no Bass chaseing minnoes this time out, one float tube caught a small bass, same with the boat people,
    Well find your self out there , the weather is hot there but we are fisherman to the core

TED

i was one of the float tubers. i caught 8 bass, and one bluegill. one bass was about 2 lbs. the rest are small, 7-11 inches. the surface was alive w bass chasing the shad. a beautiful day for sure, and some of the most consistent action i had this season. i fished today, tues., and only caught three bass, one bluegill, and a crappie. a much slower day w the overcast cooler weather. every day of fishing is a good day! have fun, life is brief.

I was the float tube with the american flag, and the western hat, if it was you i said hello to, i was in the dam area and sail cove.
    Well done on fish, i will have to watch you more carefully

ted