Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Jr STRIPER SLAM results

Default Great... Great... Great Day!

What a great time! The kids loved it! And we loved watching them enjoy it.

All caught fish... and many had nice, heavy limits. Congrats to the winners!

I think it's safe to say that Slayers Slay and the future for Mr Stripey isn't so bright with all the slayers who fished this event.

Thanks to all who participated and donated to the event. A special thanks to those who didn't have kids at the event but still attended and helped make a special day for the kids. Fishbones, Loweboat, ZWurm, MO, FWD, and AA ( hope I didn't miss anyone ) it's much appreciated. Hope you guys had fun being there.

Trailblazer... A huge thank you for taking the reins and putting together the first ever kids Striper event. This thing is gonna get bigger and better every year and we owe it to you. You are All Class brother and I'm proud to call you a friend... Except when you gave me that pepper! Hot! Hot! Hot!

Little Genaro is a Trailblazer Fan!

Last edited by MustHuntAndFish; 10-05-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Next time we gotta check I.d. or birth certificate..this guy was trying to pass off as a kid and wanted to be in the tournament..hahaha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-10-05 18.40.03.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	45130  

The Bako Boys are the Angels of this event. They put their heart, soul ,and wallets into an event that will be etched in these young folks minds for the rest of their lives. it was CLASS all the way. EVERYONE WON at this event!!!

Lets just do some MORE pics,

I keep seeing a lot of kids with big smiles and fish caught. Great job TB, I hope to be there next time to cheer them on and experience the thrill of watching the weigh in.

WoW, What a rewarding event,,,,,,,,,Great things sometimes start with humble beginnings

This just might be look,d at one day as the 1st of many special weekends for the next generation of outdoor boys and girls,,,,

I will never forget the smiling faces and joy that these kids had.

Thank you so much EVERYBODY,,,This could not have happened without help from you all.

TRAIL BLAZER

I want to add

A special thanks to MIKE OCEAN for his SPECIAL contribution to this event,,

So he see,s A man and his kid getting skunk,d What does he do?

He goes and pics them up<complete strangers>

and puts THEM on some TROLL fish,,,

That right there is what this event is all abought,,,generosity and sportsmanship.

Kudos to you MR MIKE OCEAN!

Glad to call YOU my friend!

SCOTT
    Last edited by trail blazer; 10-05-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Even with my daughter out of state,
    I wouldn't have missed this event for anything.
    Let me say this... What a great group of guys,
    Bringing up a great group of kids.
    Those smiling lil faces sure remind you of what fishing is all about.
    There is a lot of BS that pops up on our site,
    But, these kid's enthusiasm and pure enjoyment really can put things in perspective.
    Congratulations to ALL.
    CB jr (Eddie) took down the hardware,
    But everyone wins on a day like this.
    All of the kids, all who helped out, and all of you Dads who took your young 'uns out for a day that they will always remember.
    Hope to see you guys + more next year!!!

Default Tyler and Eddie

Tyler (CatchinBait) and Eddie... I want you guys to know that for me, you two were one of the highlights of the day. Watching you guys take care of Jack and make sure he had a great day was a beautiful thing.

I, like you, am LUCKY enough to have a little brother with special needs. Sure... It means a little more work and responsibility to help mom and dad out with him but you get paid back ten fold with a special kind of love that only lucky people like us get to experience. It's easy to see that you guys realize that.

You are better young men for it and you set good examples for all of the younger kids at the event.

It was an honor to meet you and shake your hands even if you were wearing Dodger shirts!

Congratulations to all the kids who participated, and big kudos to Scott and Mike for coordinating the event, and to all of those who helped make it a special day for all involved! Wow, those smiles say it all!...................Dave

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast