Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/4/ Session , First time using a Gopro.

Nice videos Edgar!! I really enjoyed them, keep em coming!!

Nice videos man! Looks like some fun times!

Don

Hey guys, thank you very much!

Excellent Effort Edgar!

Your persistence paid off ......
    When the larger models arrive .... you will be more than prepared!

Way to go ... Edgar!!

SP Dan <"))><

Thumbs up

Nice video Edgar... there will probably be a dozen sticks in your spot this week... I might be one of them.
    Keep up the good work out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Nice video Edgar... there will probably be a dozen sticks in your spot this week... I might be one of them.
    Keep up the good work out there...
    Haha ) There was many sticks there this Sunday, but nobody had luck ) even my friend that was fishing with me, i Was hooking up almost every cast , A guy beside me got one smelt hahaha . There was a bait and wait guy with squid , he had a very very nice sand bass and 1 small perch, the Sandy was around 4 pounds, a Beauty. Looking forward to hearing reports from my spot . Good luck out there everyone !

Quote Originally Posted by SP Dan View Post
    Excellent Effort Edgar!

Your persistence paid off ......
    When the larger models arrive .... you will be more than prepared!

Way to go ... Edgar!!

SP Dan <"))><
    Thank you very much Dan , happy to hear from you !

Just checked out your other two vid uploads...Nice!
    A word of caution about documenting your fishing spots. Looking around a lot with your GoPro will lead the bucket brigade to your spots for sure. Be careful...there are quite a few folks that will keep short halibut...I know....It's sad but true.
    I like the music choice for your vids and man....maybe it's the bend in the GoPro fish eye effect but you can make a little bonito look like a monster.....LOL.....Did you attend the Wingnut school of fishing
    Can't wait until you stick a drag burner and omit the music so we can hear that ....ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Those are some nice videos!! i was supposed to be there the previous week but an unforeseen problem kept me home.
    Well i made it out same day as your second video, i was the guy that asked you if that was a short you had caught.
    You had your rod bent most the morning WTG. Keep slaying em.
    By the way i got skunked, the waves were to rough for me and my sprained ankle.

Manny
    Keep those videos coming

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Just checked out your other two vid uploads...Nice!
    A word of caution about documenting your fishing spots. Looking around a lot with your GoPro will lead the bucket brigade to your spots for sure. Be careful...there are quite a few folks that will keep short halibut...I know....It's sad but true.
    I like the music choice for your vids and man....maybe it's the bend in the GoPro fish eye effect but you can make a little bonito look like a monster.....LOL.....Did you attend the Wingnut school of fishing
    Can't wait until you stick a drag burner and omit the music so we can hear that ....ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    LOL Mike ! I'll take Wingnut school as a compliment ))) yeah I'm not gonna burn myself on my AO's anymore , well at least I'm gonna try ))

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast