Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10/4/ Session , First time using a Gopro.

Quote Originally Posted by manuel149 View Post
    Those are some nice videos!! i was supposed to be there the previous week but an unforeseen problem kept me home.
    Well i made it out same day as your second video, i was the guy that asked you if that was a short you had caught.
    You had your rod bent most the morning WTG. Keep slaying em.
    By the way i got skunked, the waves were to rough for me and my sprained ankle.

Manny
    Keep those videos coming
    Nice seeing you out there Manny , it's a bummer you got skunked , my Rod was loaded up pretty much the whole day, after you left the yellowfin showed up, me and Danw caught quite a few

great videos! gonna start taking mine out soon... I hit a spot just north of that place and the bonies along with short butts were wide open....
    that place is full of bait right now...thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by madbass; 10-07-2014 at 04:59 PM.

Nice vids Edgar! It took me several skunks before I could capture my first GoPro fish LOL. Try cutting out the parts where you turn and capture what's behind you and transitioning back to when your looking towards the ocean again. The zoom feature can also help hide some of the background. Last thing you want is the bucket brigade hammering your honey hole!

Pretty nice vids for your first,thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Hey guys here's my first video hooking , fighting, and landing a short Butt . Maybe it will make you feel a little better )
    Here's a couple more videos guys , hope you enjoy!

Pretty Flip ang Flinging cool dude! On that BoneHead vidio I was just waiting for that Crock to come unbuttoned and smack me in the face!

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    Pretty Flip ang Flinging cool dude! On that BoneHead vidio I was just waiting for that Crock to come unbuttoned and smack me in the face!
    Asian true love pop up add?

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    Free Trial !!

Thanx a lot for all the tips guys !

I feel better now that I got a new spot to go to for Butts !!!

Nice Catching Vids

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123