Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Corona Lake - OPEN on Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Default Corona Lake - OPEN on Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Due to the severe drought conditions and the low water level at Corona Lake, the Lake will be open for fishing Friday, Saturday and Sunday for both day and night fishing, and closed the rest of the week. We will continue stocking the Lake as long as it's safe to do so. This is only a temporary condition until we get some rain to fill the lake. This is unfortunate, but we have no other options because the Water District must conserve water for domestic uses. Additionally, we will stock on one of the closed days giving the fish plenty of opportunity to spread out and eliminate any stress. The fishing should be very good due to the reduced fishing pressure. This only applies to Corona Lake and NOT Santa Ana River Lakes. SARL is FULL with water and will be stocked with a massive amount of fish this Trout Season!!
    We are doing everything we can.
    THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT !

Sad news! I hope el nino stops by and drops water into our lakes

Do you guys intend to stock trout in Corona this year if the water level does not come up?

Yes, we will stock trout in Corona as long as we determine that it's safe to do it.

wil there be any 24 hour fishing on the weekend

Probably no 24-hour fishing at Corona until the water level rises. SARL will have 24-hour fishing on the full moon weekends.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fishinglakes.com View Post
    Probably no 24-hour fishing at Corona until the water level rises. SARL will have 24-hour fishing on the full moon weekends.
    Thanks!
    part of your entry fee to the lake should be the money fee, and a fee of 5 gallons of water that the fishermen and women must dump into the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerFishin View Post
    part of your entry fee to the lake should be the money fee, and a fee of 5 gallons of water that the fishermen and women must dump into the lake.
    Lol that's not going to help. I would suggest showing the gatekeeper their water bill to show proof that they have been cutting back on usage. Maybe discount the entrance fee by a few bucks or so if they did

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Lol that's not going to help. I would suggest showing the gatekeeper their water bill to show proof that they have been cutting back on usage. Maybe discount the entrance fee by a few bucks or so if they did
    everyone can buy super long garden hoses and let theyr water run into the lake for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerFishin View Post
    everyone can buy super long garden hoses and let theyr water run into the lake for a week.
    Haha they should make golf courses do that. I believe the only way they can safe the lake is to maintain it at a level where they could replenish the water. I really hope this winter we get a lot of rain because if we don't a lot of places are going to dry up