Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Havasu Flipping

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Y'all left out "Punching".
    I like this guy. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by BucketFishing View Post
    I didn't know people were going to be so critical about the terms I used. Like I said this is the first time I've ever pitched or flipped. Everyone I know that's been fishing for 20+ years just call it flipping.

All I try to do is come on here and post some videos of my fishing ventures or your entertainment, and yet people have to complain about something. There's too many of you around on these sites. All I want to do is share my knowledge and what I do to catch fish and how I did it.

I'm not like most anglers that have their secret spots and baits and don't want to share anything. All they do is come on here and troll everyone else's post and then complain or have to be a critic.
    The video was well made, don't get me wrong on that, but anyone would get bored of a video of a random angler pitching for a few mins to catch a fish. A few pitches in the video and that should be enough. Some constructive criticism so you can take or leave it. Keep posting though. It's better than not posting I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    The video was well made, don't get me wrong on that, but anyone would get bored of a video of a random angler pitching for a few mins to catch a fish. A few pitches in the video and that should be enough. Some constructive criticism so you can take or leave it. Keep posting though. It's better than not posting I say.
    It's cool, I don't really care what people think. I'm going to keep doing what I do, and that's catching fish and making movies. I just think to comment on a video to "cut it shorter," when the whole point to this video was a start to "fish" or finish as it's mentioned on the Youtube description.

Like I said in an earlier post this was a flipping video, or I guess I should say pitching to make some of the others happy. My buddy and I only had a few fish on camera with this technique, which is why we did the video that way. The video was synced with the music, that's the way all our videos are.

It's cool, I don't really care what people think. I'm going to keep doing what I do, and that's catching fish and making movies. I just think to comment on a video to "cut it shorter," when the whole point to this video was a start to "fish" or finish as it's mentioned on the Youtube description.

Like I said in an earlier post this was a flipping video, or I guess I should say pitching to make some of the others happy. My buddy and I only had a few fish on camera with this technique, which is why we did the video that way. The video was synced with the music, that's the way all our videos are.
    Boom! I like this guy too

I get that. When I don't have enough fish footage I'll usually make the video shorter, cut the music short, or throw some scenic shots in. Honestly though, from what I've seen on my stats, if you don't start catching fish within a minute of your videos people already stop watching. Stupid really.

Cool footage! Looks like some fun cover to fish, not a lot of that in the couple of places I get to make it out to myself.

As far as the videos go: some people enjoy seeing the technique used, gear, how-to, etc others just want to see the results - can't please everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Cool footage! Looks like some fun cover to fish, not a lot of that in the couple of places I get to make it out to myself.

As far as the videos go: some people enjoy seeing the technique used, gear, how-to, etc others just want to see the results - can't please everyone!
    Thanks Glenn! It was an absolute blast fishing something new like this. Here in socal there aren't too many places that I've fished that have cover like this. I've fished Havasu and Mohave and both of these places have absolutely amazing fisheries.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123