Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Echo Park Lake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Echo Park Lake

I have a bbq I have to attend at Echo Park Lake on Saturday. I was wondering if fishing is allowed and if it is worth bringing my rods with me. Do they have bass at the lake? What works best?

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...o-park-fishing

Do post a pic if you catch one of these stocked fish. I don't see why the fish wouldn't have survived since the lake is abundant with mosquito fish and snails.
    Last edited by Ifishtoolittle; 10-01-2014 at 08:51 PM.

there used to be big bass there before they drained the lake out.
    I believe they moved them to McArthur Park....not sure if there's bass there anymore but either lake is worth a try.
    if you do catch one, please post..

thanks .
    Last edited by madbass; 10-03-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Little birdie has been telling me that someone may or may not have been placing bucketfuls of baby bass from other area lakes into Echo, and I may or may not have seen them thriving when i visited last. There may or may not have been a few of them that have already reached the 4 to 6 inch size.

Best.. Response.. And.. I may or may not go to echo park this week as well. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dinosorcerer View Post
    Cool Link, THNX. DR