Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fishin' and Flyin' on the Delta

Those are some awesome pictures HawgZ. Thanks for posting.

Great Thread it was enjoyed, great pics and read.

Il be there late nov devo,,,,Probably launch out of TIKI ,,,love that place ALOT,,,Of course il be hunting the tuxedo fish instead of the ditch pickles ,,,,

One of the best fishing posts of the yr,,

THANK YOU GUYS

TRAIL BLAZER

Devo, classy move from a classy fella - great to read. HawgZ, great pics brother - could say I'm jealous, but that pretty much goes without saying :-)
    looks like you guys had a blast - I'd have no idea about fishing there, way to big, think my head would explode from all the possibilities lol.......Yeah, I know, break it down into littler pieces, and fish each bit separately.

WTG guys, this whole post put a smile on my face, and increased my determination to actually figure out how to catch more (having fun learning mind)

Wurz

wurzel I hear ya, but I would give my first born if DVL or Perris had the vegetation, habitat, cover and structure that the Delta has. If they did you would probably have to have a reservation well in advance to get a fishing spot.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    wurzel I hear ya, but I would give my first born if DVL or Perris had the vegetation, habitat, cover and structure that the Delta has. If they did you would probably have to have a reservation well in advance to get a fishing spot.
    This is absolutely true Dev, DVL would be off the charts good. Unfortunately the way the lake level goes so dramatically up and down will prevent it from ever having a decent aquatic flora scenario. Indeed, one can only dream. Ah well, that 7 hour drive ain't so bad anyways knowing what your heading up to...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, and don't forget about the decapitated seals and otters dude. Ya roast em just like ya would a pig...

**Disclaimer**
    No seals or otters were harmed during this adventure...
    Lol!

HawgZ... I'm sure Dev got all excited when he read the Hunting Regs ( I'm assuming he knows how to read ) and saw "BOW" as a legal method of taking game animals. Can you please explain to him that "BOW" is referring to archery and not the front of his boat!

Had a dawg named "Bo" once, dumbest thing on four legs I have ever owned. No evidence of the Mud Hen kill as the wind blew the feathers into the next county and the blood was power washed off the hull at 70+ mph. lol

Class acts, amazing write up and what a trip. Congrats gentlemen not just for the fish but the camaraderie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123