Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Obamas rules of engagement apply to everyone else except for him and his

Default Why does Obamas rules of engagement apply to everyone else except for him and his

Except from him and his
    I need further clarification on what you mean by this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I need further clarification on what you mean by this statement.
    You know what I meant I made a grammar mistake and that's all you have against me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    You know what I meant I made a grammar mistake and that's all you have against me.
    No, grammar aside, I still don't know what you mean.

If I could infer, are you saying that Obama won't bomb Muslim nations because he's Muslim himself? Please let me know if that is what you meant.

Ok, even though I'm a lefty and not very smart. I don't have a clue what your point is!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Ok, even though I'm a lefty and not very smart. I don't have a clue what your point is!!!!!!
    Yeah, we're starting off on a good note here with Bucket.

My point he criticized Bush ,Israel, and etc for harming innocent civilians because they are fighting a war. Yet based on the article it is okay with him, Kerry, and his homies when innocent civilians are getting hurt or killed. War is nasty but what those goons are doing qualifies as hypocrisy. According to the left wing people Its okay for Palestinians to launch rockets when the intent to kill innocent civilians but its not okay when Israel inadvertently harm civilians in self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Yeah, we're starting off on a good note here with Bucket.
    Let's see what he's made of ????? Is he another flash in the pan or the real deal where he will be singing with Dev and Haggy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    My point he criticized Bush ,Israel, and etc for harming innocent civilians because they are fighting a war. Yet based on the article it is okay with him, Kerry, and his homies when innocent civilians are getting hurt or killed. War is nasty but what those goons are doing qualifies as hypocrisy. According to the left wing people Its okay for Palestinians to launch rockets when the intent to kill innocent civilians but its not okay when Israel inadvertently harm civilians in self defense.
    Do you care to explain part of your statement. The part where you said, According to the left wing people, "it's okay for Palestinians to launch rockets with the intent to kill innocent civilians. What left wing people are you talking about??????

Woah Woaah Woah!!!
    Can we please refer to people as gay bass please?...and Obama as bass pro guy so that the rest of us newbies can keep up?
    SHEESH.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast